the stick will be merciless.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby skiprat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 am

Every Cardiff league game v English clubs is like an international now with the various chants going back and forth.I'm praying that Croatia/france give them a hammering.
skiprat

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: the stick will be merciless.

Postby montyblue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 am

God save the queen at every prem game sang at us, lets hope france win we can reply with "allez le bleu" come on the blue' s.
montyblue

Postby JimCP91 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 am

Just reply with the Welsh anthem. Its louder, more passionate and a better song. Fight fire with fire.
JimCP91

Postby montyblue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 am

I agree welsh anthem at home would be good but when we are away at english grounds we will not have as many fans it would be like rorke's drift against the zulu's plus it would remind them if they get beat by the french with allez le bleu's
montyblue

Postby TERRYB » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 pm

montyblue wrote:I agree welsh anthem at home would be good but when we are away at english grounds we will not have as many fans it would be like rorke's drift against the zulu's plus it would remind them if they get beat by the french with allez le bleu's

SING MEN OF HARLECH THEN! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
TERRYB

Postby englishbluebird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:30 pm

JimCP91 wrote:Just reply with the Welsh anthem. Its louder, more passionate and a better song. Fight fire with fire.

Coming from an English city fan I completely agree
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Return to General Chat