Gary Lineker being paid £1.7m+ by us, the BBC licence payers??? Madness. :old:
BLUE54

Crazy money in football!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Crazy money in football!!!

Postby JB1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:08 pm

When he first started he was gash. The BBC ie you and me paid to train him up from a monotone bore, yet he is rewarded with this kind of salary. Waste of money, plenty of other talented people out there who would do it for less. Obscene payment from what is essentially a tax.
JB1

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

pretty much the going rate for a lead presenter on any popular TV show tbh..and does a decent enough job , there are far worse out there
dogfound

Postby noisycat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm

I like Gary Lineker but I don’t watch MOTD because he hosts the programme. I remember the fuss when Jonathan Ross was paid £6 million a year for his chat show but I use to watch him because a lot of the time, he was more entertaining than most of his guests. The most important thing about MOTD is the football but we seem to have less and less highlights but more time spent on pundits talking about it.
noisycat

Return to General Chat