Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PIERS MORGAN

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 am

Dont forget lads anyone on Twitter give him a pasting cos when we did well in the euros he constantly took the piss when the team came home with the welcome we gave them calling us losers,so feel free to jump on and remind him especially when the england team to the exact same.

Re: PIERS MORGAN

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

d20 wrote:Dont forget lads anyone on Twitter give him a pasting cos when we did well in the euros he constantly took the piss when the team came home with the welcome we gave them calling us losers,so feel free to jump on and remind him especially when the england team to the exact same.

The man is a complete cock of the highest order and deserves everything he gets,complete English tw@t :thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:50 am

In fairness he being true to himself. He doesn’t think they should have a parade or a heroes welcome , he said they lost and don’t deserve any of it and should not be classed as heroes

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 am

Walinoz wrote:In fairness he being true to himself. He doesn’t think they should have a parade or a heroes welcome , he said they lost and don’t deserve any of it and should not be classed as heroes

As an Arsenal fan, few will know better! ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:16 am

I detest this creep. That show he does where he insists the interviewee has to cry.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 am

Heard the word "heroes" a lot today, as well as seeing it in newspaper headlines. So when a country of 53m reach the semi final of a major tournament they are heroes, but when a country with a population of 3m reach the semi final of a major tournament they are ridiculed for giving their team a heroes welcome on their return. :old:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am

Quite like him on breakfast telly, certainly better than the Leftist Filth on BBC. That said he’s a duplicitous prick and I’m glad Clarkson chinned him.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 am

Can't stand him but I'll give him credit for saying they're not heroes - Sport is about winning and losing and they havent won anything.

He may be a knob but he's a consistent knob.