Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........
Bananas
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 am

I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!
User avatar
Cardiffcitymad
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 am
Location: Pontypridd

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:22 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

Spot on.
Jock
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 am

Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)
Jock
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 am

Jock wrote:
Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)

:wave: :sleepy2:
Bananas
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:55 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

True ,trump wouldn't of buckled
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12898
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

:lol:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1531389409872.jpg
FB_IMG_1531389409872.jpg (29.66 KiB) Viewed 947 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12898
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am

No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28203
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...
User avatar
Cardiffcitymad
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 am
Location: Pontypridd

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...


I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12669
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...


I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.
Jock
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Jock wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...


I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.


Great point :thumbup:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12669
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebina, Bluebird Warrior, Blueit, CF72, danielrees17, Deano1, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Lawnmower, pandjwilliams48@btinternet.com, Radyr Way Bluebird, rontom, snoopystorm, stuey1981, The Cobra, Tonteg Bluebird, TopCat CCFC, valleyrambill, welshrarebit, worcester_ccfc and 394 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.