Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 am

I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:22 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

Spot on.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 am

Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 am

Jock wrote:
Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)

:wave: :sleepy2:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:55 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

True ,trump wouldn't of buckled

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am

No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...

I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Jock wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.

Great point :thumbup: