Season ticket loyalty

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket loyalty

Postby BLUEBIRD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am

Just had email back from Shelby in shop stating you only get loyalty on purchases from shop only, not online so balls to buying anything else in there in future
BLUEBIRD

Season ticket loyalty

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season ticket loyalty

Postby Gaynor Straight » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:54 am

Bought a shirt in there yesterday. Can't use my city cash to get money off - all Ill get is a credit to my city cash account if I take the receipt back once I get my season ticket.
Gaynor Straight

Postby BLUEBIRD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Bought a shirt in there yesterday. Can't use my city cash to get money off - all Ill get is a credit to my city cash account if I take the receipt back once I get my season ticket.

If you order online you don’t even get that option
BLUEBIRD

Postby Brecon Bluebird » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Bought a shirt in there yesterday. Can't use my city cash to get money off - all Ill get is a credit to my city cash account if I take the receipt back once I get my season ticket.

If you order online you don’t even get that option

Make sure you take it back before the 14th August! That's 3 days BEFORE the first game!! If I'd ordered online I think I'd return it and re-buy it! Hate that season ticket holders are messed around so much in the shop :sad7:
Brecon Bluebird

Return to General Chat