Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' At Cardiff City Stadium This Saturday '

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm

' At Cardiff City Stadium This Saturday '

ICYMI | Our 2018/19 @adidasUK away strip lands this Saturday!

You can purchase the new away strip :thumbright:

Plus of course Cardiff City's home kit will continue to be sold :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' At Cardiff City Stadium This Saturday '

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:31 pm

I saw the 'preview' away kit in the shop and I have to say it looks superb! :ayatollah:

I wasn't going to but I actually bought the home shirt once I realised I could have the Premier League logo added to the sleeves.

It was a no-brainer; if only for the benefit of certain (now subdued) Swansea fans I know through work and other stuff! :thumbup: :laughing6: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:51 pm

I will be buying it coz it's lush bruv.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Sven wrote:I saw the 'preview' away kit in the shop and I have to say it looks superb! :ayatollah:

I wasn't going to but I actually bought the home shirt once I realised I could have the Premier League logo added to the sleeves.

It was a no-brainer; if only for the benefit of certain (now subdued) Swansea fans I know through work and other stuff! :thumbup: :laughing6: :lol:

Chris, you sound like an excited 14 year old! ........

Nothing wrong with that mate ;)
:lol:

Never buy replica shirts myself but I might make a life time exception with the away top

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:I saw the 'preview' away kit in the shop and I have to say it looks superb! :ayatollah:

Never buy replica shirts myself but I might make a life time exception with the away top

Paul, you're not wrong and I'm excited by what's ahead for the Bluebirds! :thumbright:

I haven't bought the shirt for some years but I've taken so much 'stick' from friends and colleagues (mainly bandwagon jumpers; some of whom were at the CCS in 2014) that the cost is worth it on this occasion! :lol:

Have to say the silver (not grey) shirt looks superb, so go get one! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Sven wrote:

Paul, you're not wrong and I'm excited by what's ahead for the Bluebirds! :thumbright:

I haven't bought the shirt for some years but I've taken so much 'stick' from friends and colleagues (mainly bandwagon jumpers; some of whom were at the CCS in 2014) that the cost is worth it on this occasion! :lol:

Have to say the silver (not grey) shirt looks superb, so go get one! :ayatollah:

Haha I may pop down Saturday!
How’s the house coming on?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Sven wrote:

Haha I may pop down Saturday!
How’s the house coming on?

Getting there, Paul (on the house)! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:49 pm

annis is the club shop open on sunday :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Popped in the store this week to see if they had already received the away shirt in stock with a view to buy one but staff stated that it wouldn’t be on sale until Saturday.

Was pleasantly surprised with the home kit close up so ended up buying the home shirt, 2017/18 DVD & book instead! Steady flow of shirt sales whilst I was there. Best City Away shirt that I have seen for a while.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Popped in the store this week to see if they had already received the away shirt in stock with a view to buy one but staff stated that it wouldn’t be on sale until Saturday.

Was pleasantly surprised with the home kit close up so ended up buying the home shirt, 2017/18 DVD & book instead! Steady flow of shirt sales whilst I was there. Best City Away shirt that I have seen for a while.

I bought the 2017/18 Season Review book and it's excellent! :thumbright:

Only a few left and no further printing of them, according to shop staff! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:02 pm

is the shop open sunday

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm

pengamblue wrote:is the shop open sunday

No I don’t believe it is but why don’t you just ring them tomorrow?

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Has anyone been to the club shop today? I was just wondering how busy it is and if they are doing shirt printing and badges?

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:28 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Popped in the store this week to see if they had already received the away shirt in stock with a view to buy one but staff stated that it wouldn’t be on sale until Saturday.

gotta agree with that, didnt actually like the look of it originally but now the more i look at it the more i like it, ill probably pop down the shop next week some time to pick one up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:38 pm

There was a big queue for printing, but purchased were going through quickly today.

Bought an away shirt and 2 towels (at last), plus the season review DVD.

Forgot to ask for the Premier badges