Tommy Robinson Chant

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson Chant

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:45 am

dogfound wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:The guy is a tw*t and a racist If City fans ever chant about him I would lose faith However I do feel it would only be a few Moran’s thank god

i dont think these chants have any place at football either ..
but arnt you being racist towards morans...?
you quite clearly have no idea what TR or those that follow him stand for or campaign against but are quite prepared to tar them as being RACIST because you dont like the look of them or fred told harry who is courting your sister that TR is a racist so youll copy them..
its ironic that most ill informed narrow minded are always the first to shout racist..

Thank god the vast majority have the same view as myself The guy is scum and the world would be a better place without his type

there you go again aligning yourself up with being right..........no mate the vast majority of people look at things from more than one pre determined side...........lets start with the word RACIST..a} do you know what it means..and B} giving you the benefit of the doubt what exactly has TR said or done that makes him a racist....or scum...

Sheep , that's all they are dogfound...
If you'd actually listen to what he says then he does make a lot of sense IMO.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby stan106 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:03 am

An emphatic No !
Leave that shit out of Cardiff
We get our support from all creeds,political views and races.
stan106

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am

Milkybarkid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:The guy is a tw*t and a racist If City fans ever chant about him I would lose faith However I do feel it would only be a few Moran’s thank god

you quite clearly have no idea what TR or those that follow him stand for or campaign against but are quite prepared to tar them as being RACIST because you dont like the look of them or fred told harry who is courting your sister that TR is a racist so youll copy them..
its ironic that most ill informed narrow minded are always the first to shout racist..

Thank god the vast majority have the same view as myself The guy is scum and the world would be a better place without his type

Did you just suggest a guy would be better dead? Kinda makes you a scumbag in my eyes.

By the way what survey of evidence to you have that the "vast majority" have the same view as you?
WelshPatriot

Postby City Slicker » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Jock wrote:
City Slicker wrote:Well here's one who won't chant anything (positive) about Yaxley-Lennon. Let's have more chants about Cardiff City instead :bluescarf:

But you’d chant something negative? What a silly chap you are.

Oh yeah and you're brain of Britain ...not!
City Slicker

Postby dogfound » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
dogfound wrote:

there you go again aligning yourself up with being right..........no mate the vast majority of people look at things from more than one pre determined side...........lets start with the word RACIST..a} do you know what it means..and B} giving you the benefit of the doubt what exactly has TR said or done that makes him a racist....or scum...

Sheep , that's all they are dogfound...
If you'd actually listen to what he says then he does make a lot of sense IMO.

the world would be a better place without this tw*t, racist, scum with moron followers..
arnt we fortunate to live in a world where the vast majority have like minded views on people they know next to nothing about..?
dogfound

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:52 pm

dogfound wrote:what exactly has TR said or done that makes him a racist....or scum...

TOMMY ROBINSON BIOGRAPHY

Robinson joined the British National Party in 2004. When questioned about this by the BBC's Andrew Neil in June 2013, he claimed that he had left after one year, saying, "I didn't know Nick Griffin was in the National Front, I didn't know non-whites couldn't join the organisation. I joined, I saw what it was about, it was not for me".

English Defence League

Yaxley-Lennon uses the alias "Tommy Robinson", taking the name of a prominent member of the "Men In Gear" (MIG) football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club.

In August 2009, he became leader of the newly established English Defence League with his cousin, Kevin Carroll, its deputy leader.

In 2012 Robinson announced that he had joined the British Freedom Party (BFP). He was appointed its joint vice-chairman along with Carroll after the two groups agreed an electoral pact in 2011. However, on 11 October 2012, Robinson resigned from the BFP to concentrate on EDL activities.

On 24 August 2010, Robinson was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening that the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". Eleven months later, in July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches. He was also sentenced to 150 hours' unpaid work, and ordered to pay £650 in costs.

Robinson was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration. After his arrest, Robinson began a hunger strike in custody in Bedford Prison, saying that he was a "political prisoner of the state", and refused to eat what he believed was halal meat. A local paper reported that Bedford Prison sources had said that the hunger strike lasted only 24 hours. A handful of EDL supporters protested outside the prison in support of Robinson during his incarceration; the support peaked at a turnout of 100 protesters on 10 September. Robinson was released from prison on 12 September.

On 29 September 2011, he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year. He was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.

On 8 November 2011, Robinson held a protest on the rooftop of the FIFA headquarters in Zürich against FIFA's ruling that the England national football team could not wear a Remembrance poppy symbol on their shirts. For this he was fined £3,000 and jailed for three days.

In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the U.S. illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport—"possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months imprisonment. He was sentenced under the name of Stephen Lennon, but the judge added that he suspected it was not his true name, in the sense that it was not the name on his own passport. He was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013.

Robinson was transferred to HM Prison Winchester after being assaulted at HM Prison Woodhill
On 28 November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, facing trial with five other defendants. He pleaded guilty to two charges in November 2013, and on 23 January 2014 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Early in June 2014 Robinson was released, after having served almost six months of his sentence. The terms of his early release included a condition preventing contact with the EDL until the end of his original sentence in June 2015. He was due to talk to the Oxford Union in October 2014, but before the event he was recalled to prison, for allegedly breaching the terms of his licence; he was ultimately released on 14 November 2014.

After finishing the licence at the end of his conviction, Robinson returned to anti-Islam demonstrations with Pegida, a German organisation founded in Dresden amid the European migrant crisis. He announced the creation of a British chapter of Pegida in December 2015.

Robinson travelled to watch UEFA Euro 2016 in France and demonstrated with a T-shirt and English flag ridiculing the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Bedfordshire Police gave him a football banning order on his return
Dave67

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Did you just suggest a guy would be better dead?

I think that the country would be better off if he were dead than able to pedal his vitriol.

Prison is also a good place for him.
Dave67

Postby dogfound » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Dave67 wrote:

I think that the country would be better off if he were dead than able to pedal his vitriol.

youve put up that biography as some sort of proof of him being a nasty piece of work...then followed up with something far far worse than all the things he has said and done combined....
or is wishing someone dead ok if your name is Dave and the person your wishing dead is white..
dogfound

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:21 pm

dogfound wrote:then followed up with something far far worse than all the things he has said and done combined....
or is wishing someone dead ok if your name is Dave and the person your wishing dead is white..

Do I need to explain the difference between

1.Saying the country would be better off if he were dead.
2.Wishing he were dead.
3.Wanting someone to kill him

This is the point in these threads where u get upset because I call u thick.
Dave67

Postby dogfound » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Dave67 wrote:
dogfound wrote:then followed up with something far far worse than all the things he has said and done combined....

Do I need to explain the difference between

1.Saying the country would be better off if he were dead.
2.Wishing he were dead.
3.Wanting someone to kill him

This is the point in these threads where u get upset because I call u thick.

im afraid i will never be upset by name calling..it generally accompanies a realisation by the name caller that they have lost the arguement....you didnt really wish him dead :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Dave67 wrote:

The thing is I imagine TR would never wish you dead so who's the better man really?

Your posting of his convictions doesn't show one racist conviction of incident but your still calling him a racist too.

What's the Vitriol your so angered about? Is it his campaign against Islam? I personally believe religions are a load of crap and are to answer for most problems/wars throughout history and still today.

I'd happily see every religion outlawed. Would the world be a better place if I was dead too?
WelshPatriot

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:51 pm

dogfound wrote:youve put up that biography as some sort of proof of him being a nasty piece of work...

Reference: Far Right Criminals - The Guardian - The Finsbury Park Attack

Osborne’s partner, Sarah Andrews, told detectives that in the weeks before the attack, his attitude had changed after he watched Three Girls, a BBC TV drama about the Rochdale grooming scandal.

Andrews said in a witness statement that Osborne had become “obsessed” with Muslims and was an avid follower of social media postings by the former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, as well as members of the far-right group Britain First.

The jury heard that the pair had watched Three Girls and, in a statement read to the court, Andrews said she believed Osborne had become angry “about seeing young girls exploited” and developed his fixation with Muslims from that point.

She said Osborne “seemed brainwashed” and had been watching content posted online by Robinson, leading him to seek out more extremist material.

Smartphones and computers showed Osborne had viewed material from Britain First, a group that “campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisisation of the UK”, Rees told the jury.
Dave67

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:54 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:The thing is I imagine TR would never wish you dead so who's the better man really?

already addressed - please try to keep up.
Dave67

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm

WelshPatriot wrote: I personally believe religions are a load of crap and are to answer for most problems/wars throughout history and still today.
I'd happily see every religion outlawed.

I completely agree with your conclusions here but I would not criminalise thoughts and beliefs only actions.

This is not the same as demonising one religion.
Dave67

Postby dogfound » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Dave67 wrote:
dogfound wrote:youve put up that biography as some sort of proof of him being a nasty piece of work...

Osborne’s partner, Sarah Andrews, told detectives that in the weeks before the attack, his attitude had changed after he watched Three Girls, a BBC TV drama about the Rochdale grooming scandal.

Andrews said in a witness statement that Osborne had become “obsessed” with Muslims and was an avid follower of social media postings by the former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, as well as members of the far-right group Britain First.

The jury heard that the pair had watched Three Girls and, in a statement read to the court, Andrews said she believed Osborne had become angry “about seeing young girls exploited” and developed his fixation with Muslims from that point.

She said Osborne “seemed brainwashed” and had been watching content posted online by Robinson, leading him to seek out more extremist material.

Smartphones and computers showed Osborne had viewed material from Britain First, a group that “campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisisation of the UK”, Rees told the jury.

so...in a nutshell if i was some racist lunatic,went out and attacked someone,then months later decide to excuse my behaviour ,i can just blame TR and legions of naive Daves will rush to my defence.. :lol: :lol:
it was the drugs not me..the booze not me...tommy robinson not me {ask dave }
dogfound

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Dave67 wrote:

So the BBC drama Three girls is to blame?
WelshPatriot

Postby CityBlue93 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Another TR multi pager :laughing6:

The fact every thread that mentions TR gets passionate and angry arguments going is exactly why we should never be singing his name at a game, team and fanbase finally have some togetherness why ruin that by singing songs which are obviously going to alienate some of the fan base
CityBlue93

Postby Dave67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Catholic Church sex abuse cases

Given Tommy Robinson's huge concern about religious groups grooming children, this is something he must be very outspoken about?

Well no...

and why?

Catholic Clergy involved in this are WHITE.
Dave67

Postby CityBlue93 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:20 pm

and if you think that a few football fans chanting TR's name will make an ounce of a difference to his sentence then you're deluded anyway so whats the point. as if the courts will have a sit down ..."yeah a few hundred at the CCS were chanting 'free Tommy' last weekend, we better let him out early lads"
CityBlue93

Postby Jock » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

youve put up that biography as some sort of proof of him being a nasty piece of work...then followed up with something far far worse than all the things he has said and done combined....

The guy TR nutted was a racist.
Jock

Postby Jock » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Dave67 wrote:Catholic Church sex abuse cases

Given Tommy Robinson's huge concern about religious groups grooming children, this is something he must be very outspoken about?

Well no...

and why?

Everyone knows about RC Chruch abuse, if it wasn’t for a Times Journalist and one Social Services whistle blower the industrial scale child rape, by Muslim Men, would have carried on with police and political approval. TR highlights their vile behaviour.
Jock

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Jock wrote:

Well no...

and why?

Everyone knows about RC Chruch abuse, if it wasn’t for a Times Journalist and one Social Services whistle blower the industrial scale child rape, by Muslim Men, would have carried on with police and political approval. TR highlights their vile behaviour.

He highlights their vile behaviour because it suits his agenda.

He’s a racist prick end of story.
Llan_Blue

Postby Jock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:07 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:

Well no...

and why?

He highlights their vile behaviour because it suits his agenda.

He’s a racist prick end of story.

Only in your idiotic mind. Tell me one racist thing he’s said , just one.
Jock

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:42 am

dogfound wrote:
so...in a nutshell if i was some racist lunatic,went out and attacked someone,then months later decide to excuse my behaviour ,i can just blame TR and legions of naive Daves will rush to my defence.. :lol: :lol:

so if its a white right wing lunatic its all his own fault, can't blame right wing material he may have been viewing

but if its a muslim lunatic who commits a crime blame it straight on islam rather than the idiot himself

got it
CityBlue93

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:54 am

Jock wrote:Only in your idiotic mind. Tell me one racist thing he’s said , just one.

This is where you're gearing up to use the old "you cant be racist against islam its a religion not a race" classic.. but TR himself has used insults like "hook nosed" to describe people, followed by 'many muslims are hook nosed' etc..

So is he really insulting the ideology? does an ideology give you certain facial features? or does he have a dislike for those from predominantly islamic countries.

He has also made racist jokes about pakistanis on his twitter, further showing his feelings towards those from muslim COUNTRIES.

He introduces people onto stage to speak at events, and these people utter things like "send the black cunts home" while he watches from the wings.

He is too clever to come out and make an openly racist remark but his mask has slipped a fair few times.
CityBlue93

Postby Jock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:40 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:Only in your idiotic mind. Tell me one racist thing he’s said , just one.

This is where you're gearing up to use the old "you cant be racist against islam its a religion not a race" classic.. but TR himself has used insults like "hook nosed" to describe people, followed by 'many muslims are hook nosed' etc..

So is he really insulting the ideology? does an ideology give you certain facial features? or does he have a dislike for those from predominantly islamic countries.

He has also made racist jokes about pakistanis on his twitter, further showing his feelings towards those from muslim COUNTRIES.

He introduces people onto stage to speak at events, and these people utter things like "send the black cunts home" while he watches from the wings.

He is too clever to come out and make an openly racist remark but his mask has slipped a fair few times.

Islam is not a race, is criticising Scientology racist, is criticising the Moonies racist.
BTW the Islamaphobia nonsense started in Iran when people criticised Khomenis “revolution”
Can you provide a link to Tommy saying hook nosed or whatever else you believe to be racist?
Jock

Postby Jes » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm shocked at how many people follow the bull that they are fed by the media if i'm honest.
I'm actually guessing there are many people afraid to admit liking what TR stands for, for fear of the repercussions.
I think a poll would have reflected more honestly as it is often anonymous.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Jes

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:39 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

so if its a white right wing lunatic its all his own fault, can't blame right wing material he may have been viewing

but if its a muslim lunatic who commits a crime blame it straight on islam rather than the idiot himself

got it

The murderer was mentally pushed into his atrocious actions by watching Islamic terrorists, that is well documented even his wife gave a timeline saying it became worse after the Manchester bombing.

So who do you blame Islamic terrorism or right wing material? By the way the link to TR was so far fetched he still has his legal team looking into taking action against the media bodies that insisted on making him the headline. The murdering scumbag was on an email list he'd added himself too and was sent a generic email that went out to thousands.
WelshPatriot

Postby murphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:52 am

There is posts on here about how multicultural cardiff is. Robinson is from Luton which is more multicultural again, in fact the town is so multicultural it's been knicknamed 'jihadi capital'

If there was no radical Islam there would be no Tommy Robinson or the EPL.

Tommy Robinson is a living legend but no, it name shouldn't be sung at football.
murphy

Postby murphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:59 am

murphy wrote:There is posts on here about how multicultural cardiff is. Robinson is from Luton which is more multicultural again, in fact the town is so multicultural it's been knicknamed 'jihadi capital'

If there was no radical Islam there would be no Tommy Robinson or the EPL.

Tommy Robinson is a living legend but no, it name shouldn't be sung at football.

EDL I meant
murphy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat