Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At the moment.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:11 pm

I think we are going up with a very poor side I honestly do. I just hope this not buying experience and just strong championship players don't come and bite us on the arse.

Yes we have plenty of time left but I think the landing of gruic will be it, and that worries me.

Re: At the moment.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm leaving judgement until literally the start of the season.

However I do hold doubts as we are going into the season with very little premier experience. What is interesting though is the pace we have in the team with those big forwards such as Zohore. Bit of a gamble at the moment.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Lol just read that Fulham have signed two nice (france) players for 50 mill :o
Now they are planning on staying.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:30 pm

May have no premier experience but we do have lots championship experience some teams got promoted and survived in premiership on far less experience but did have team spirit which we have in abundance :thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Are we going to have a similar post to this on here every day? :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Money not everything look at Aston villa for instance. Fulham can buy all these players they still got to gel, in which I don't think they will but my guess. We got a good chance with the team spirit and all that we will see though in a couple of weeks

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:May have no premier experience but we do have lots championship experience some teams got promoted and survived in premiership on far less experience but did have team spirit which we have in abundance :thumbup:

Teams who stayed up without Prem experience - Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, and Watford who all signed players from either the championship or foreign markets like Eredivisie. Imo its about having the right charecters in your team and we have them in Morrison, Bamba, Cunningham, Gunnarsson, Ralls, and Hoilett. All players who can handle pressure and have leadership qualities. However we do need a bit more quality in center midfield and up front imo.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:May have no premier experience but we do have lots championship experience some teams got promoted and survived in premiership on far less experience but did have team spirit which we have in abundance :thumbup:

Teams who stayed up without Prem experience - Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, and Watford who all signed players from either the championship or foreign markets like Eredivisie. Imo its about having the right charecters in your team and we have them in Morrison, Bamba, Cunningham, Gunnarsson, Ralls, and Hoilett. All players who can handle pressure and have leadership qualities. However we do need a bit more quality in center midfield and up front imo.
great post ,i think we only need a cm and a striker and we got a decent enoigh squad

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:28 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Are we going to have a similar post to this on here every day? :roll:

No.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm

That's true.