Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier leauge badges are crap

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Cant believe after every wash they peel off this will be the third time i will have to go back with two shirts will be asking for new shirts without badges i think

Re: Premier leauge badges are crap

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:41 pm

bentheblue wrote:Cant believe after every wash they peel off this will be the third time i will have to go back with two shirts will be asking for new shirts without badges i think

Not being funny mate you think it could be something your doing?

Since Cardiff City message boards are never shy to having a good old bitch and moan about something an it hasn’t really come up.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
bentheblue wrote:Cant believe after every wash they peel off this will be the third time i will have to go back with two shirts will be asking for new shirts without badges i think

Since Cardiff City message boards are never shy to having a good old bitch and moan about something an it hasn’t really come up.

done exactlly what the club shop said after the first time washed them with no detergent same thing happened again this time even washed them for 14 min at 20 degrees and they have gone again so dont know what else to try

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Did you leave it 48 hours before washing though? They say as they give you the shirts don't wash writhin the nex 48 hours see?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Gheorghe1927 wrote:Did you leave it 48 hours before washing though? They say as they give you the shirts don't wash writhin the nex 48 hours see?

Didnt the first time as was not told the other two times have been way over 48 hours they did tell me they have changed the way they put them on but still the same problem

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:27 am

If the badges are gone, why would you need two new shirts also with no badges???

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:30 am

If the badges are gone, why would you need two new shirts also with no badges???

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:If the badges are gone, why would you need two new shirts also with no badges???

The badges are hanging off sort of half stuck if you take them off there will be a mark and bits still stuck no point trying to re press it as has not stuck properly anyway

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Apparently the wrong heat setting was used when applying the badges so take it back to the shop and they will sort it, just contacted them now. Hope this helps. Terry

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:35 pm

TERRYB wrote:Apparently the wrong heat setting was used when applying the badges so take it back to the shop and they will sort it, just contacted them now. Hope this helps. Terry

Thanks for the help

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Mine came off in the wash. Got a refund as didn't want to post it back.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 pm

mr_nellio wrote:Mine came off in the wash. Got a refund as didn't want to post it back.

Glad im not the only one then

Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 am

bentheblue wrote:
mr_nellio wrote:Mine came off in the wash. Got a refund as didn't want to post it back.

Glad im not the only one then

Defo not the only one mate, washed mine today after a week from when I bought it, followed washing instructions and yes the badges came off. Just take the shirt and badges back to the Club shop but best to avoid the away kit launch day!