Paterson Fantasy (...Football!)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ruudboy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:19 pm

In terms of goals and assists,would you say Paterson is likely to be the highest scoring/best value Cardiff player this coming season? I'm assuming he's likely to be a regular starter.

(I'm asking in relation to a fantasy football league I'm a member of where we have an auction for players - I'm expecting most of the managers may not be familiar with him.)

Many thanks - any assistance gratefully received!

:bluebird:
ruudboy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Paterson Fantasy (...Football!)

Postby FloridaBluebird » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:35 am

I’m sure the team will start to shape up during preseason and we will have an idea of who will start and in what formation/position. I have had a weird gut feeling that NML (who has been working on his fitness all summer) will have a blinding start to the season.
FloridaBluebird

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 am

ruudboy wrote:In terms of goals and assists,would you say Paterson is likely to be the highest scoring/best value Cardiff player this coming season? I'm assuming he's likely to be a regular starter.

(I'm asking in relation to a fantasy football league I'm a member of where we have an auction for players - I'm expecting most of the managers may not be familiar with him.)

Depends on how the point scoring works but Sean Morrison is worth a punt IMO - We may lose a fair few games but I can't see us getting hammered and he will chip in with the goals.

Ralls is my second choice as he takes pens :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:51 am

I don't see Paterson being a quarenteed starter so no for me.
2blue2handle

Postby salopiancity » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:54 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
ruudboy wrote:In terms of goals and assists,would you say Paterson is likely to be the highest scoring/best value Cardiff player this coming season? I'm assuming he's likely to be a regular starter.

Depends on how the point scoring works but Sean Morrison is worth a punt IMO - We may lose a fair few games but I can't see us getting hammered and he will chip in with the goals.

Ralls is my second choice as he takes pens :thumbright:

Morrison is in my team. :ayatollah: Always a chance of a goal. :notworthy:
salopiancity

Postby ruudboy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm grateful. Many thanks
ruudboy

Return to General Chat