Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets for Rotherham and Burton

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi,

Both of these are fairly close to us, so the Dear Lady and I were getting excited at going to both of these friendlies.

However, when I try to buy them via the CCFC Ticketing online bit, it says that there are no tickets available. Is this because they are not quite ready for sale yet or have they sold out!!!??

Thanks for any help with this.

Re: Tickets for Rotherham and Burton

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:14 pm

EDIT!!

Typically, the second I post this, the ticketing system started working despite my previous few attempts throughout the day!!

Apologies, it's probably pay on the day anyway!

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:33 pm

will be pay on the day both games. looking forward to the burton game myself too

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Frosty_Blue wrote:Hi,

Both of these are fairly close to us, so the Dear Lady and I were getting excited at going to both of these friendlies.

However, when I try to buy them via the CCFC Ticketing online bit, it says that there are no tickets available. Is this because they are not quite ready for sale yet or have they sold out!!!??

Rotherham away on a Wednesday Night, be lucky if theres 150 there.

I would say 8-900 at Torquay
100-150 at Rotherham (if that)
400 at Burton

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:27 pm

1500 allocation for Torquay- more available if required.

500 sold on 1st day - I’d expect well over 1000, maybe 1200-1400

A few hundred at Tavistock and Bodmin.

Not many at Rotherham and 3-500 at Burton

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:21 am

RV Casual wrote:

400 at Burton

1500 + at Torquay
Burton will have a sell out probs.
Rothernam 500+

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:52 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

400 at Burton

1500 + at Torquay
Rothernam 500+

:shock:

With the greatest of respect your living in a fantasy land with those figures.

500+ at Rotherham on a Wednesday night for a friendly, that's almost as many as we took for a Saturday 3pm League game the last time we played them.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 pm

RV Casual wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

400 at Burton

1500 + at Torquay
Rothernam 500+

500+ at Rotherham on a Wednesday night for a friendly, that's almost as many as we took for a Saturday 3pm League game the last time we played them.

were in the prem now and it is summer holidays?I am going up there with a couple of mates and were only 14/15/16

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 pm

You can pay on the days at both matches :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:46 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

400 at Burton

1500 + at Torquay
Rothernam 500+

were in the prem now and it is summer holidays?I am going up there with a couple of mates and were only 14/15/16

the age explains the optimism.. i do hope your correct though but dont think you are..

Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:38 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

400 at Burton

1500 + at Torquay
Rothernam 500+

And I hope you have a fab trip young man :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Be realistic though mate, most people are not going to take what will be effectively a day of work to go to a Friendly in Rotherham are they.