Tammy Abraham

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:38 pm

City are interested in a loan deal for him :bluebird:
Also Newcastle interested. :thumbup:

Re: Tammy Abraham

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Lengee wrote:City are interested in a loan deal for him :bluebird:

Not sure i want him didnt do much in the premiership but warnock knows how to get the best out of players

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Lengee wrote:City are interested in a loan deal for him :bluebird:

Not sure i want him didnt do much in the premiership but warnock knows how to get the best out of players

Bit more speed for the side plus he does know where the net is and he would actually suit our style

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Not for me.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Why not he's played for everyone else in this area :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not for me.

Nor me! :thumbright:

Failed 'Jack' for a start...and look where they are right now! :laughing6:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Didn’t he piss off Newcastle last season?

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Would prefer Rondon or Batshuayi as a loan striker, but if it's to be Tammy Abraham then so be it.
I personally think he's a lot better than his time at Swansea showed, scored for fun in the Championship with the Wurzels the season before, definitely be an awesome impact sub, awkward as hell to mark, especially if he's used from 60 mins onwards.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm

tonythomas wrote:Would prefer Rondon or Batshuayi as a loan striker, but if it's to be Tammy Abraham then so be it.
I personally think he's a lot better than his time at Swansea showed, scored for fun in the Championship with the Wurzels the season before, definitely be an awesome impact sub, awkward as hell to mark, especially if he's used from 60 mins onwards.

Batshuayi ?!!! Are you having a laugh, he's about 10 levels up from what we can expect on loan the coming season.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm

I think he's really good. Wasted at Swansea. When he played for Brizzle he was sheer class. Better than blydi Dzuba anyway

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:37 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
tonythomas wrote:Would prefer Rondon or Batshuayi as a loan striker, but if it's to be Tammy Abraham then so be it.

Batshuayi ?!!! Are you having a laugh, he's about 10 levels up from what we can expect on loan the coming season.

Yeah Batshuayi is well out of our range. And a no from be for Tammy, I don't care really that he played for the jacks, just don't think he puts in enough of a shift when things get tough. The jacks would say the same.

I do think Rondon would suit our style of play and surprised we haven't gone for him.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 pm

:o