OT - kids bikes

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT - kids bikes

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am

Hi guys, anybody know of any decent dealers for childrens bikes, my daughter is almost 7 but she's small like the size of a 5 yr old, she has a small bike that she has started to ride without stabilisers however I'm thinking of getting her a new bike for Christmas, went into Halfords at the weekend, didn't have much range and they were not helpful in the slightest when I tried to ask what size bike would be better for her as I expect her to have some form of growing spurt within next 12 months.

I know local dealers will more than likely be helpful
Wolfpac

OT - kids bikes

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OT - kids bikes

Postby Willo Cardiff » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 am

Try Evans cycles or tredz :thumbup:
Willo Cardiff

Postby SWilliams » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am

I've got a girl's mountain bike that you would be welcome to have if you can collect (it's in good condition but might need a new saddle). It might be too big though as my daughter got it when she was 10 and is tall. She has now grown out of it. I've also got a boy's BMX (red and white) which I think would fit a small child (5-7) which you are also welcome to.
SWilliams

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:57 am

Willo Cardiff wrote:Try Evans cycles or tredz :thumbup:

Thank you mate, I will be sure to check them out.
Wolfpac

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am

SWilliams wrote:I've got a girl's mountain bike that you would be welcome to have if you can collect (it's in good condition but might need a new saddle). It might be too big though as my daughter got it when she was 10 and is tall. She has now grown out of it. I've also got a boy's BMX (red and white) which I think would fit a small child (5-7) which you are also welcome to.

PM matey :ayatollah:
Wolfpac

Postby SWilliams » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:28 am

I sent you a pm reply with my address but not sure if you got it as it's shown in my outbox rather than sent messages (its the first time I have done a pm). I live in Cyncoed. If that's any good then if you pm your contact number I'll give you a call.
SWilliams

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

What an absolute gent SWilliams thank you for the lovely carrera, my nephew was buzzing when he saw it. Thanks again Mate
Wolfpac

Postby SWilliams » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:31 am

Wolfpac wrote:What an absolute gent SWilliams thank you for the lovely carrera, my nephew was buzzing when he saw it. Thanks again Mate

You’re very welcome.I’m glad your nephew liked it and that the bike will be put to good use. Nice to meet you as well. Cheers Steve :bluescarf:
SWilliams

Return to General Chat