E-ticketing

A forum for all things Cardiff City

E-ticketing

Postby stevee1966 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 am

Logged on at 9am this morning to buy tickets. "Ticketing site is currently busy" message and still dusplayed 20 minutes later.

I guess we'll have sellouts for our first matches, and getting a ticket is going to be a right pain. I've had enough of waiting. If this is how it's going to be all season then i can't see me bothering.

What a waste of money for my membership.
stevee1966

E-ticketing

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: E-ticketing

Postby dogfound » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am

stevee1966 wrote:Logged on at 9am this morning to buy tickets. "Ticketing site is currently busy" message and still dusplayed 20 minutes later.

I guess we'll have sellouts for our first matches, and getting a ticket is going to be a right pain. I've had enough of waiting. If this is how it's going to be all season then i can't see me bothering.

What a waste of money for my membership.

5 games on sale at the same time with 7k tickets available for each match thats 35k tickets mate..its bound to be busy..
dogfound

Postby stevee1966 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:30 am

Screen i had displayed said 'do not refresh as you will lose place in queue'.

After 25 minutes of waiting decided to open a new window and got straight in.
stevee1966

Postby rustyblue » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:54 am

stevee1966 wrote:Screen i had displayed said 'do not refresh as you will lose place in queue'.

After 25 minutes of waiting decided to open a new window and got straight in.

Same here, dont think that waiting page works properly as it didnt change in 20 minutes, but if you keep opening a new tab until it lets you in. took 10 minutes
rustyblue

Postby gwentbluebirds » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:37 am

I bought 5 tickets for mates and took me 20mins no probs site was slow but issue I had was signal strength on phone. As I'm currently (coincidentally before tour announced) down Torquay for a week
gwentbluebirds

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Just checked out the Arsenal game. Nearly sold out, only 3 blocks being sold now.

None of those are going as far as general sale!! Good news.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180717-141535_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180717-141535_Chrome.jpg (382.79 KiB) Viewed 1409 times
jimmy_rat

Postby cmorris1927 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:31 pm

I got through within about 10 minutes on e-ticketing website, but they hadn't linked my season ticket to it, so I couldn't purchase more tickets through the website. took me 20 minutes on the phone which wasn't too bad.
cmorris1927

Postby streamfeeder » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:25 am

my wife bought me a flex 5 ticket for my birthday yesterday for me and my son, phoned up an hour ago and got tickets for newcastle and man city matches so maybe they are holding tickets back from e ticketing, be interesting to see how big we are now we have 33280 plus seats to fill and are back in blue, i think we will struggle to sell out most games outside of the top 6 teams myself. :bluescarf:
streamfeeder

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

streamfeeder wrote:my wife bought me a flex 5 ticket for my birthday yesterday for me and my son, phoned up an hour ago and got tickets for newcastle and man city matches so maybe they are holding tickets back from e ticketing, be interesting to see how big we are now we have 33280 plus seats to fill and are back in blue, i think we will struggle to sell out most games outside of the top 6 teams myself. :bluescarf:

I think the club have done well with their ticketing policy.

ST's sold then move onto Flex tickets and Memberships. Then put individual game tickets on sale early for members.

A week before the game they put tickets on general sale having sorted out ST's, Flex's and members.

Doubt there will be many left by then. Wait for the moans as people cannot get tickets.
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am

streamfeeder wrote:my wife bought me a flex 5 ticket for my birthday yesterday for me and my son, phoned up an hour ago and got tickets for newcastle and man city matches so maybe they are holding tickets back from e ticketing, be interesting to see how big we are now we have 33280 plus seats to fill and are back in blue, i think we will struggle to sell out most games outside of the top 6 teams myself. :bluescarf:

First three home matches are Newcastle Arsenal and Man City which will all sell out which is great.

Next one after that is Burnley and probably the big test in terms of how much support we are getting.

Personally think we will average over 31k this season
paulh_85

Postby gwentbluebirds » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:09 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

First three home matches are Newcastle Arsenal and Man City which will all sell out which is great.

Next one after that is Burnley and probably the big test in terms of how much support we are getting.

Personally think we will average over 31k this season

I think Burnley game will suffer from being live a lot of people won't bother to get tickets for this as Burnley are not a big name when they can watch it on tv
gwentbluebirds

Return to General Chat