Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wurzels are so bitter towards us :)

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:25 am

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... er-league/

Re: Wurzels are so bitter towards us :)

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:45 am

Very salty, so many experts about our style of play, I for one think Reid will be a great fit it what will be a very fluid, fast paced front 4.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:07 am

langstoneBlue wrote:Very salty, so many experts about our style of play, I for one think Reid will be a great fit it what will be a very fluid, fast paced front 4.

Whats the deal with the word Salty popping up all over social media all of a sudden :shock:

Maybe its me and im old now but it sounds bloody stupid :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:10 am

2blue2handle wrote:
langstoneBlue wrote:Very salty, so many experts about our style of play, I for one think Reid will be a great fit it what will be a very fluid, fast paced front 4.

Whats the deal with the word Salty popping up all over social media all of a sudden :shock:

Maybe its me and im old now but it sounds bloody stupid :lol:

They've clearly been watching too much Danny Dyer on East Enders, cockle! ;) :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Older guys trying to be out there.
:lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Bristol City have always hated us, no matter what.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:38 pm

I cant see that they are bitter, they are just like most fans when a player they loved moves to a rival.

And for the record I think we overpaid by a few million.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 pm

We took Tomlin off them last season and now Reid.
We should have seen the signs with Tomlin so hopefully Reid will be more fruitful.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I cant see that they are bitter, they are just like most fans when a player they loved moves to a rival.

I can understand the Reid frustration but they seem to think we don’t deserve to be in premiership due our ‘negative’ style of football we play, not our fault they implode every season

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Willo Cardiff wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:I cant see that they are bitter, they are just like most fans when a player they loved moves to a rival.

I can understand the Reid frustration but they seem to think we don’t deserve to be in premiership due our ‘negative’ style of football we play, not our fault they implode every season

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:28 pm

I was browsing their forum when we got promoted and couldn't believe how many of the idiots were saying they would rather watch their mediocrity than be in the Premier League. I used to work in Bristol and made a mint off the idiots reckoning they would beat us or finish higher in the league. Totally delusional fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:55 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:I was browsing their forum when we got promoted and couldn't believe how many of the idiots were saying they would rather watch their mediocrity than be in the Premier League. I used to work in Bristol and made a mint off the idiots reckoning they would beat us or finish higher in the league. Totally delusional fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They’re full of envy and will never admit it

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm

It can't be easy being a feeder club

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm

I follow a couple of the inbreds on Twitter.

They were spewing towards the end of last season when they fell away and we kept marching on.

They kept going on about how shit our attendances were when we were both averaging about the same crowds. :lol: