Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" At 7:30am this morning Cardiff City Fans "

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 am

:bluebird:

At 7:30am this morning Cardiff City Fans

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=198305 :thumbright: :bluebird:

With over 24,000 season tickets sold, this morning the 2018-19 Cardiff City Flexi tickets went on sale :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: At 7:30am this morning Cardiff City Fans

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: " At 7:30am this morning Cardiff City Fans "

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:52 am

home sell outs for pretty much every game hopefully :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 am

paulh_85 wrote:home sell outs for pretty much every game hopefully :ayatollah:

Yes Paulh, def we will average well over 30,000 this coming season :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:05 am

Great to see. Hopefully fans stick around for seasons to come . :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 am

Mike Strinati wrote:Great to see. Hopefully fans stick around for seasons to come . :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Now that would be good :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Great to see. Hopefully fans stick around for seasons to come . :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Dont see why not,except for a few hard liners,a lot of wounds are in the process of being healed,will probably get fresh blood into the club also.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 am

Carlossus wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Dont see why not,except for a few hard liners,a lot of wounds are in the process of being healed,will probably get fresh blood into the club also.

Last season and season before and before, many said it was to expensive,it was cold,it was holiday time,to much traffic, in fact 100 plus excuses. Funny all excuses gone now as I said they would if we played bigger name opposition.

Anyway onwards and upwards and united we all are now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 am

Forever Blue wrote::bluebird:

This photo must have been taken later -after 9.30 - as the ticket office didn`t open until about 9.10 and it shows me about half way down the queue. I got in to the office to be served about 9.45 and when I cam out there were about a further 50 people still queuing.

Three staff members serving in person and two more busy on the phones , so I suspect quite a lot of tickets for the first 5 home games will have been sold by the end of today.

Felt a little sorry for one guy just in front of me in the queue who was only there to buy tickets for the away game at Bournemouth and had no idea that he needed to have done the minimum number of away games last season to qualify to buy them. A little sorry , but not a lot as he could have asked anyone in the line with him or read any of the published criteria and saved himself an hour out of his day!

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 am

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

This photo must have been taken later -after 9.30 - as the ticket office didn`t open until about 9.10 and it shows me about half way down the queue. I got in to the office to be served about 9.45 and when I cam out there were about a further 50 people still queuing.

Three staff members serving in person and two more busy on the phones , so I suspect quite a lot of tickets for the first 5 home games will have been sold by the end of today.

Felt a little sorry for one guy just in front of me in the queue who was only there to buy tickets for the away game at Bournemouth and had no idea that he needed to have done the minimum number of away games last season to qualify to buy them. A little sorry , but not a lot as he could have asked anyone in the line with him or read any of the published criteria and saved himself an hour out of his day!

It’s Keith once again :lol:

The first photo was taken at 7:30am by Mallo :D
As Mallo was down there :thumbright:

Then I sent more photos later

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

It’s Keith once again :lol:

The first photo was taken at 7:30am by Mallo :D
As Mallo was down there :thumbright:

Then I sent more photos later

I didn`t say or suggest that the first photo wasn`t taken earlier (read my post again). I just said that the other picture must have been taken later.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 am

Only red seats left now, going to sell out soon :ayatollah:

Some right 'darlings' in that queue this morning mind you :laughing6: :lurk: :wav:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:42 am

wow 24000 season tickets, that shot up :occasion5:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 pm

I got through on the phone at 9.20, and the lady said there was about 1500 people queuing on the phones :o

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:59 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:I got through on the phone at 9.20, and the lady said there was about 1500 people queuing on the phones :o

I’ve just checked with Keith and he tells me your call was logged at 9.21 & 10 seconds, and total queuing on the phones at that precise moment was 1587 :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Yes early photos from 7.30 doors opened at 9.12 - last photo taken at about 9.25 on my back to car :

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:13 pm

9.15 sorry sent it at 9.18 am

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 pm

9.15 sorry sent it at 9.18 am

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

mallo wrote:9.15 sorry sent it at 9.18 am

That`s exactly what I meant to convey with my post , that the second later photo was still showing a queue.

Annis must have read my post quickly , misread it and thought that I was disputing when the first photo was taken.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Why don’t people just buy them online instead of standing in a line from 7:30 it just sounds crazy to me.

There wasn’t really any need to as there are still loads of tickets left for all the games.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Last season and season before and before, many said it was to expensive,it was cold,it was holiday time,to much traffic, in fact 100 plus excuses. Funny all excuses gone now as I said they would if we played bigger name opposition.

Anyway onwards and upwards and united we all are now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fantastic to see, whether it be old die-hards, people returning after years in the wilderness, or complete newcomers. As it happens, I'll still use some of those excuses for certain games next season :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I've not seen anywhere saying Bournemouth tickets are on sale yet
I rang Monday as we qualify and they said they have no idea when they will be on sale

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:44 am

When do away tickets go on sale?

Huddersfield in particular.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Why don’t people just buy them online instead of standing in a line from 7:30 it just sounds crazy to me.

There wasn’t really any need to as there are still loads of tickets left for all the games.

I tried to buy online, but my season ticket wasn’t linked to my account.. maybe the same for others, and they knew this before hand