Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Flex tickets - are they worth it?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 am

Flex tickets - are they worth it?

me think not

I'm reading it's less than £15 difference between buying them all seperaretly and buying 5 tickets together. If that's the case they're not worth it.

Re: Flex tickets - are they worth it?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Flex tickets - are they worth it?

me think not

I'm reading it's less than £15 difference between buying them all seperaretly and buying 5 tickets together. If that's the case they're not worth it.

so its still cheaper then....

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:26 am

also its a saving of £27 for adults.

great incentive by the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 am

With the flex 5 plus I’m sure I read that you get club membership benefits too so for me it’s definetely worth it not that I need one as already a ST holder but for an amount much less than buying a season ticket you get to see some top games and can do aways too.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 am

Probably worth it to guarantee early access to tickets, same time as members and season ticket holders for home games. As without one you're probably not going to get tickets to the 'big' games. Arsenal and Man City already look close to sell out and tickets only been available to ST holders, members and Flex for 24 hours! No chance they make it on to general sale!

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:16 am

It's a fantastic addition to the ticket purchasing options.

Some may not be able to afford ST's so this option saves on matchday prices.

It also guarantees tickets. By the time tickets are on general sale it will be a bun fight with not many left.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:29 pm

perfect for me, as i work 4 weekends in a row then have 4 weekends off a season ticket not an option, hoping to use my 5 by turn of the year, then get another 5 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: i also got the upgrade that allows me an away game, all in all i think its a decent incentive for someone like myself that will struggle to get to a lot of games

Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:33 pm

me think not

If you know that ypou're deffo going to games it saves around £3 per game but more importantly for some, it guarantees your tickets for the games in question and saves having to go through the purchasing of each ticket. My opinion only of course. :)

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm

I definitely think so. Not only for the fixed price but mainly because I should get a ticket. I couldn’t commit to a season ticket due to the distance to travel and time commitment but, flex 5+ is perfect for my son and I. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:45 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

me think not

If you know that ypou're deffo going to games it saves around £3 per game but more importantly for some, it guarantees your tickets for the games in question and saves having to go through the purchasing of each ticket. My opinion only of course. :)

it doesnt gaurantee a ticket, flexi ticket holders can book the same day and time as ST holders and members so might still need to be quick off the mark for bigger games...it does say depending on availability on the conditions ..