Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TO BE FEATURED ON FIFA 19

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 am

Finally the CCS will be featured on the upcoming popular video game FIFA 19,

This is part of a licensing deal between EA Sports and The Premier League :thumbup:

Few key aspects missing from the actual stadium like our scoreboard, the extended stand roof and our executive lounges. But who cares we’re on there :thumbup: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TO BE FEATURED ON FIFA 19

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:14 am

This isn’t the picture they are using, the stadium will be how it is with the extension and TVs either side

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:16 am

Can't wait. I skipped FIFA 18. Definitely get 19 now.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:17 am

I really hope they do add the extension and details, can't see why they wouldn't. Haven't bought a FIFA on day of release in years but i think it's a must with City in the prem :D

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:51 am

I was hoping that they included the new red stand and the Cardiff name on the seats at canton and of course the tv screens that hang on both sides of the stadium, but I guess they can always update the stadium.

So gad Cardiff City Stadium is on FIFA 19.

I always knew that the stadium will be on FIFA 19 because the agreement guarantees that any club that get promoted to the Premier League will have there stadium on the game.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:59 am

They have the rights to all prem teams. The stadium will be on there and correct.