Holding out for grujic

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Holding out for grujic

Postby Dahboy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 am

Bad choice imo there's much better out there and this leads me to believe there is no money left. We have a poor defence and even a poorer midfield. We only need Morrison to get injured (and we all know what happened last time he was injured)
Or ralls in midfield and we are knackered. Call me negative or a troll but it is fact atm. Very worried indeed.
Dahboy

Holding out for grujic

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Holding out for grujic

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:17 am

Again?
Wayne S

Postby jon1959 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 am

Dahboy wrote:Bad choice imo there's much better out there and this leads me to believe there is no money left. We have a poor defence and even a poorer midfield. We only need Morrison to get injured (and we all know what happened last time he was injured)
Or ralls in midfield and we are knackered. Call me negative or a troll but it is fact atm. Very worried indeed.

No, it's not a fact. It's an opinion.

I agree we need to strengthen the midfield (even if Warnock plans to play most games with just 2 holding mids, a No 10, 2 wingers and a No 9). Ralls, Gunnar and Damour are not enough, and anyone else put in there would be out of position. I don't agree with your view of the defence. It could be improved but it is not poor.
jon1959

Postby kimble » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:33 am

You forgot Paterson
kimble

Postby Dahboy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

Wayne S wrote:Again?

But i left it for 3 days.
Dahboy

Postby Dahboy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 pm

kimble wrote:You forgot Paterson

You're right I did. I think he is going to be a star for us in the prem.
Dahboy

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Dahboy wrote:Bad choice imo there's much better out there and this leads me to believe there is no money left. We have a poor defence and even a poorer midfield. We only need Morrison to get injured (and we all know what happened last time he was injured)

Im concerned about the midfield but It seems that's Warnocks choice, he has said he has money left so he needs to spend it wisely.
2blue2handle

Postby soldierblue1880 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Not a midfielder
soldierblue1880

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Not a midfielder

What is he then?
paulh_85

Postby DrBlue » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Not a midfielder

NW told Paterson, to his face, he could not defend. I therefore doubt he will be deployed as a defender in the PL. Just my opinion.
I know what I said, I was there when I said it.
DrBlue

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:26 pm

I'm sure this guys a troll. Poor defence... We had the best defence in the league last season. Let man city have the ball for 80 mins and only conceded one from open play!
bluebird7291

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:28 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Not a midfielder

What is he then?

Some people :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Jonny88 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:57 pm

I like the fact Warnock knows what he wants and is patient in getting what he wants yes 4 of our signings where done pretty fast but rushing into things using square pegs to fill round holes rushing into things just to get someone through the door could backfire pretty quickly there's always lots of last min movements in the transfer window which could free up a good option that isn't currently for sale or available on loan be patient there's still a few weeks left of the window and Warnock admits he wants a Centre Mid and a striker
Jonny88

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:25 pm

1. You clearly for some reason don't like Grujic.

2. Rated by Klopp, Liverpool F.C. and Warnock but you think he's shite.

3. Serbian International with 8 caps but you think he's shite.

4.You can't claim your opinion as Fact....thats a fact.

5. Poor defence??? .....lol I'm done.
WelshPatriot

Postby Dahboy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

You were done a long time ago.
Dahboy

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Dahboy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

You were done a long time ago.

Zzz zzz....get back in your little box of negativity whilst the rest of us look forward to the forthcoming season.
WelshPatriot

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Unfortunately, we don’t have a bottomless pit of money, so we have to be realistic with the amount we spend on signings and wages. Also, it’s not always easy to attract top players to a newly promoted team due to the very realistic possibility of relegation.

As for our so called “poor” defence, I wouldn’t underestimate the importance of a mutual understanding forged through the sheer volume of games played together. Just my opinion, but I think the rear guard is very strong.

Keep the faith Bluebirds, it’s already got us further than we thought possible. :bluebird:
103 Barmy Army

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes back at melwood getting ready for your so unless he surprises us he's not coming? :old:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat