Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Midfield must ......Warnock act now

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Fairwater blue wrote:My point was that we will actually be weaker in midfield than we were last season , he’s openly said he has 10m left to spend and doesn’t think we need it which baffles me , everyone can see we are going to struggle in centre midfield and he doesn’t , p.s I’m not new to the board (only posting)had Cardiff season ticket for past 18 seasons too.

Can't disagree with that, still need 2 quality midfielders as a minimum.

Re: Midfield must ......Warnock act now

Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Fairwater blue wrote:My point was that we will actually be weaker in midfield than we were last season , he’s openly said he has 10m left to spend and doesn’t think we need it which baffles me , everyone can see we are going to struggle in centre midfield and he doesn’t , p.s I’m not new to the board (only posting)had Cardiff season ticket for past 18 seasons too.

He actually said he should have about £10m left to spend. Don't know if he was referring to his actual budget or the fact that he had been comparing the money available him compared to Huddersfield. Be good if he has money left, but he has also hinted that two more loan players will be about it. We will find out soon enough.

Exactly Steve so that’s a possible 3 more to come in :)