Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Harry Arfer?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

Could be a possible shout to bring him in on loan.. he's looking to get some regular game time. Worth a shot I think

Re: Harry After?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 am

Arter?

good player, isnt he in Bournmouths plans though?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 am

Auto correct hahahaha.. I seen this morning he wants out to find first team football and because Bournemouth are signing another midfield player

Corrected :thumbright:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 am

paulh_85 wrote:Arter?

good player, isnt he in Bournmouths plans though?

SSN reporting that Bournemouth are prepared to listen to offers as they look to bring in Lerma the Colombian midfielder.

Re: Harry Arfer?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:07 am

Would be a good signing :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am

Lost his way a little at Bourney, hell of a player on his day, would be a stellar signing for us :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 am

He fell out with Eddie Howe last season so doubt he will be staying at Bournemouth :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 am

What an excellent shout,

Over 60 games in the premier league over three seasons and a great age.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:22 am

What a coup this would be .

Fingers and toes crossed

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:19 pm

There was some discussion on Cardiff boards about a possible Arter move to Cardiff last month on the back of the Dan Gosling speculation.

Even Wales Online got in on the act a bit.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14794871

'Reports' are that Bournemouth will look to unload a midfielder if they get Lerma. Most circling clubs (including us) appear to be more interested in Gosling, but Eddie Howe is thought to favour letting Arter go if he gets his targets in.

There is also a potential transfer chain from Bournemouth to Newcastle that could free up a striker at either or both clubs that might interest us. Josh King and Dwight Gayle have been name checked most - but it all sounds like Fantasy Football to me.