Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Rumour not going away
Attachments
Screenshot_20180719-165151_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20180719-165151_Facebook.jpg (476.72 KiB) Viewed 10685 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:Rumour not going away



That was doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday but nothing more today. That would be a great signing if it came off.
User avatar
bridgendbluebird30
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Rumour not going away



That was doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday but nothing more today. That would be a great signing if it came off.

Its coming from there fans ,they aint happy hes leaving ,lokks a good player
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Halifax93 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:33 pm

That Arslan is a lion hearted player...
Halifax93
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby maltablue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm

If true great signing and that may be the end of grujic pursuit
maltablue
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:54 pm

I read a few weeks back that his club were insisting on a fee of 10m Euros for Arslan. I think that's around £9m, so if the figure of £10m that is supposed to still be available to Warnock is correct, he would be within the club budget. Sounds like most fans on here would be happy if he joined us, I have seen him a few times but don't know a lot about him. Appears to be a popular target and I guess he must be a good player reading the comments on this forum.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby maltablue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:54 pm

If true great signing and that may be the end of grujic pursuit
maltablue
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I read a few weeks back that his club were insisting on a fee of 10m Euros for Arslan. I think that's around £9m, so if the figure of £10m that is supposed to still be available to Warnock is correct, he would be within the club budget. Sounds like most fans on here would be happy if he joined us, I have seen him a few times but don't know a lot about him. Appears to be a popular target and I guess he must be a good player reading the comments on this forum.

Not everyone.
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I read a few weeks back that his club were insisting on a fee of 10m Euros for Arslan. I think that's around £9m, so if the figure of £10m that is supposed to still be available to Warnock is correct, he would be within the club budget. Sounds like most fans on here would be happy if he joined us, I have seen him a few times but don't know a lot about him. Appears to be a popular target and I guess he must be a good player reading the comments on this forum.

Not everyone.


I think that's why he said "most" and not "all" :roll: :roll:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
User avatar
GENERAL CHAT
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluebirdrob » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:33 pm

I take it he is a defensive midfielder as his goals to games is 1 in 24 played
User avatar
bluebirdrob
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby salopiancity » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Won’t believe it until Wales Online say it’s true. :laughing6:
salopiancity
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Always Blue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

After what Warnock said don’t think he’d spent 12 million now
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
User avatar
Always Blue
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Einstein » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Warnock has killed a few rumours but not this one to my recollection, happy to be corrected.
User avatar
Einstein
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluemun » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Maybe Warnock hasn't seen this rumour. He keeps talking about a couple of loan signings. Harry Arter would be good, but maybe Bournemouth will want to sell.
I'm not sure if there's any truth in Arslan.
bluemun
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Can’t see this happening. Doesn’t fit our style, doubt we’ve got the transfer or wage budget. Looks like a charlie to me. Interested to know who NW has spoken to (2 players apparently), if Grujic doesn’t happen though?
#1ScouseBluebird
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Ffs guys do you really think Warnock is going to come out and say we still got 12M to spend? Hes probably speaking to 3/4 players and trying to get the best deal
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 3235
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 pm

This would work. He can do the dirty work and the others can score the goals.
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:37 pm

He is called the magician by black eagle fans (BESIKTAS)he is a class act,a good friend of mine from izmir is a huge fan,and said to me"take anyone,but not him.I have watched him a few times and he is a class above what we currently have!would be well pleased if it comes off.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby BlueLew » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:41 am

Would be very happy with this if true

<0>\0/<0>
BlueLew
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Wayne S » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:25 am

If this happens would it take funding away from any striker loan fee and wages?

There's obviously a finite amount if money that potentially needs.to be spread between a midfielder and striker.

Where would you rather the large part of the money spent.
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 am

Wayne S wrote:If this happens would it take funding away from any striker loan fee and wages?

There's obviously a finite amount if money that potentially needs.to be spread between a midfielder and striker.

Where would you rather the large part of the money spent.

How do you know that ? No one knows how much money we got other than tan and Warnock
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 am

This guy would fit us perfectly.

He can pick a pass that's for sure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrqVsmq6mpk

Would love this to be true. :ayatollah: :bluebird:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
User avatar
GENERAL CHAT
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Igovernor » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:41 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:This guy would fit us perfectly.

He can pick a pass that's for sure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrqVsmq6mpk

Would love this to be true. :ayatollah: :bluebird:


Me too, really would like us to sign this guy, and then just a loan for that premiership striker, not asking much i know
:laughing6: :thumbup:
User avatar
Igovernor
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 am

I hope this comes off. Would be great signing
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 3235
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 am

Would be nice if NW's trip to Malaysia was to tie up funds for this guy.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 4726
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby AfricanBluebird » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:18 pm

On the face of it, hearing from fans in Turkey, youtube etc, he looks a very good player.

Nice touch, carries the ball well, pretty quick and a good range of passing.

Just what we need.

I'd still go for Harry Arter as some suggested on here as he knows the league and done well in the league. Perhaps offering the experience we lack.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Wayne S » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:If this happens would it take funding away from any striker loan fee and wages?

There's obviously a finite amount if money that potentially needs.to be spread between a midfielder and striker.

Where would you rather the large part of the money spent.

How do you know that ? No one knows how much money we got other than tan and Warnock


I don't know, that's why it's a question.

Christ this place gets more and more snarky by the day.
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby nubbsy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Great, he's definitely not coming now wez has cursed it!
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8078
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Check his videos on besiktas webpages.believe me he is just what we need,if this and gruic gets sorted,we will have a very strong midfield,with arslan pulling the strings, with exquisite passing off either foot!
bluesince62
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Arslan 12 million bid accepted?

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:16 pm

nubbsy wrote:Great, he's definitely not coming now wez has cursed it!

He was never coming anyway.
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, Aderynlas 1927, Bluebird For Life, bluebirdoct1962, buckleys brewery, Carlossus, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JakeBluebird, londonlegal, mucker, Nora0343, nubbsy, OriginalGrangeEndBlue, phildavies, SirJimmySchoular, stickywicket and 154 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.