Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Max Meyer - Free Agent

Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 am

Once touted as the next big thing coming out of Germany, still young at 22, pacy attacking player who is versatile, small in height at 5 ft 8 but no denying this kid has bags of talent, surely worth a punt seeing as he’s a free but with media exposure confirming this I can imagine some big clubs will again try to sign him.

Re: Max Meyer - Free Agent

Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:55 am

I must confess to having never heard of him, although that’s more down to me having to juggle a work and family life.

Doesn’t seem to fit the profile of a Warnock signing as I think he’s planning on a big, strong and quick team.

Having said that, it doesn’t hurt to have a plan B and he’s still young enough to come good. :thumbup:

Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 am

This is very unlikely to go through as I believe Liverpool were in for him but he wanted a big wage packet so it fell through.

Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

It was on ssn that arsenal weren't willing to accept his high wage demands of 4m a year (75k a week) yet they pay ozil 300k a week.

Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Once touted as the next big thing coming out of Germany, still young at 22, pacy attacking player who is versatile, small in height at 5 ft 8 but no denying this kid has bags of talent, surely worth a punt seeing as he’s a free but with media exposure confirming this I can imagine some big clubs will again try to sign him.

This kid is good.