Loic Damour
Junior Hoilett
Josh Murphy

Forwards
Bobby Reid
Kenneth Zohore
Gary Madine
Danny Ward

I have a feeling going by the preseason matches so far these 23 players are the ones that are going to be in our 25 man squad.

That leaves us with the two spaces for the two rumoured loan signings we are going to make. I think a lot of you hoping for another four or five players are going to be a bit disappointed.

Unless of course we sign a couple of young U21’s but I just don’t see that happening.

Re: Our 25 for next season

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:15 am

On the money mate. I posted exactly the same thing earlier. There won't be 3-4 more players. The contracts given to the existing players shows who the 25 are. It's not rocket science. Only 2 to come in.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 am

I fear you are both Right.....I just do not think Peltier..Connolly.. Darmour.. Ward Or Madine will cut it in Premiership...i think you need strength in depth.. I know that comes at a price...and come xmas a few may go and 3 more may come in to try and save our season..
Just my opinion..hope i am wrong

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:44 pm

kimble wrote:I fear you are both Right.....I just do not think Peltier..Connolly.. Darmour.. Ward Or Madine will cut it in Premiership...i think you need strength in depth.. I know that comes at a price...and come xmas a few may go and 3 more may come in to try and save our season..
Just my opinion..hope i am wrong

People didn’t think Peltier Damour Ward and Madine would get us promoted but they did.

That probably is the plan get two loans see where we are January and make some changes if needs be.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:05 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Goalkeepers
Neil Etheridge
Alex Smithies
Brian Murphy

Defenders
Lee Peltier
Joe Bennett
Sean Morrison
Bruno Ecuele Manga
Jazz Richards
Sol Bamba
Matthew Connolly
Greg Cunningham

Midfielders
Callum Paterson
Joe Ralls
Kadeem Harris
Aron Gunnarsson
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
Loic Damour
Junior Hoilett
Josh Murphy

Forwards
Bobby Reid
Kenneth Zohore
Gary Madine
Danny Ward

I have a feeling going by the preseason matches so far these 23 players are the ones that are going to be in our 25 man squad.

That leaves us with the two spaces for the two rumoured loan signings we are going to make. I think a lot of you hoping for another four or five players are going to be a bit disappointed.

Unless of course we sign a couple of young U21’s but I just don’t see that happening.

agree...it has crossed my mind though that he might go with just 2 keepers between now and January...it wasnt unheard of for NW to not name a keeper on the bench when the rule was 5 subs...