Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Citycash

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Balances have reset and are available to spend.

Just received this email.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Citycash

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:26 pm

And the rest....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:38 pm

What’s funny is that when I renewed my family members ‘club membership’ it stated that they would get £2.50 starting balance and now it’s £2! Lol the amounts going down. I’ve even got the original post when they stated that’s what you have. Ok I know it’s only 50p but just found it funny!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:What’s funny is that when I renewed my family members ‘club membership’ it stated that they would get £2.50 starting balance and now it’s £2! Lol the amounts going down. I’ve even got the original post when they stated that’s what you have. Ok I know it’s only 50p but just found it funny!

Forgot to take deflation into account? :laughing6:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:48 pm

My balance is showing as £5 when it should be £10 as I renewed during the early bird window.

Just tried to email them but the email was returned undeliverable cos the email address doesn't exist!

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 am

Can you combine your discounts for an item, for example could i use both me and my sons citycash for a £20 discount on a home shirt for him?

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:19 am

Well my mother is fuming about her 50p!
Not £2 starting balance for club members they said £2.50 lol

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 am

Anyone got a link to the city cash section of the website? I haven't received any email and can't seem to find any link on the club website, I have also tried to access it through my account on eticketing with no joy! Any help would be great :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00 am

Gavin wrote:Can you combine your discounts for an item, for example could i use both me and my sons citycash for a £20 discount on a home shirt for him?

You should be able to, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you aren’t. :roll:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:18 am

Mikey27 wrote:Anyone got a link to the city cash section of the website? I haven't received any email and can't seem to find any link on the club website, I have also tried to access it through my account on eticketing with no joy! Any help would be great :bluescarf:

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/citycash/

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Thanks for the link but I found that on the website but it doesn't have a link to find out how much city cash I have etc..

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Thanks for the link but I found that on the website but it doesn't have a link to find out how much city cash I have etc..

Www.wearebluebirds.co.uk

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:Thanks for the link but I found that on the website but it doesn't have a link to find out how much city cash I have etc..

http://Www.wearebluebirds.co.uk

That's great thanks very much :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:09 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Gavin wrote:Can you combine your discounts for an item, for example could i use both me and my sons citycash for a £20 discount on a home shirt for him?

You should be able to, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you aren’t. :roll:

I think you can. I did it last year for a couple of polo shirts and they were fine. Not sure if it's changed or whether you can do it on replica shirts though.