Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alvaro Negredo

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 am

Some Turkish page saying that we're in for him.
Would never see him as someone Warnock would be after but I may as well post it as it's been mentioned.

Re: Alvaro Negredo

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 am

Check out @sporx’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/sporx/status/102630 ... 08257?s=08

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Newly promoted Premier side Cardiff City are set to face competition in the race to sign Alvaro Negredo this summer.

Yesterday we reported that the Bluebirds tabled a £3 million transfer offer for the Spain international.

( same paper ) .Besiktas are open to selling Negredo this summer in order to free up their wage bill.

However, the Turkish out AMK have claimed that Sydney FC are also interested in signing the experienced striker this summer.

Meanwhile, the daily Turkish newspaper Takvim have linked Aston Villa with a move for the 32-year-old.

Negrego has previously played in the Premier League with two clubs, Middlesbrough and Manchester City. The former Valencia man netted 18 goals in 68 Premier League appearances.

See More: Aston Villa Rival Cardiff City After Making Offer For Spanish Striker But £3.75m Wage Demands Could Prove A Problem

Negredo racked up six assists and seven goals in 31 appearances for Besiktas last season. The 32-year-old has under 12 months remaining on his contract with the Istanbul based club.

Cardiff kick off their 2018/19 season this weekend when they take on Bournemouth.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 pm

He's the c--t who scored Man Citys 2nd goal against us at the CCS in our 3-2 win in Prem League isnt he? Got me I a right sweat that did lol!!! Still, if he signs and scores for us against Man City this season, I may just have to give him a tenner. :-)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 am

All very quiet on this deal?