Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Marko Grujic “

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:Right well maybe you wernt being aggressive as you say. But it seemed like you were when I first read it. Just bear that in mind

Bear what in mind ? I wasn't being aggressive and others who've read it seem to agree :roll: :banghead:

Bear your attitude and how you are perceived in mind. I don't care what other people think. It's how you made me feel

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:13 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:Right well maybe you wernt being aggressive as you say. But it seemed like you were when I first read it. Just bear that in mind

Bear what in mind ? I wasn't being aggressive and others who've read it seem to agree :roll: :banghead:

Bear your attitude and how you are perceived in mind. I don't care what other people think. It's how you made me feel

I don’t think this forum thing is for you if you get offended by absolutely nothing mate, everything Phil wrote wasn’t aggressive in the slightest.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:21 am

norms76 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

I don’t think this forum thing is for you if you get offended by absolutely nothing mate, everything Phil wrote wasn’t aggressive in the slightest.

I give up :roll: :banghead: