Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City player leaves on a season long loan '

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Official: Birmingham City have completed the signing of @OmarBogle9 on a season long loan.

The striker, who returns for his second spell at the Club, joins from Cardiff City

Birmingham City complete signing of Cardiff City striker Omar Bogle on a season-long loan

Birmingham City have completed a deal to sign Cardiff City striker Omar Bogle on a season-long loan.

The 25-year-old represented the Blues as a youngster and he has now completed his return.

Birmingham City are currently limited to loan and free deals due to a transfer embargo placed upon them by the EFL.

And manager Garry Monk has completed a loan signing, snapping up Cardiff City forward Omar Bogle for the rest of the season.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199037 :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Cardiff City player leaves on a season long loan '

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Lee Camp joining him in brum aswell

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Lee Camp joining him in brum aswell

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:33 pm

To be honest I wish it had been Madine instead,Bogle has not been given half the chances Madine has had to establish himself

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:26 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:To be honest I wish it had been Madine instead,Bogle has not been given half the chances Madine has had to establish himself

I agree.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:56 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:To be honest I wish it had been Madine instead,Bogle has not been given half the chances Madine has had to establish himself

Warnock doesn't want him, and he knows more than us!!!

He see's him and Madine in training every day and can fully assess their attitude and ability !!!

it is not good that some of our fans are trying to write off one of our Strikers before the season has even started, the sheep will follow and it will not help Madines confidence, I hope he gets a few early goals to keep the boo boys quiet.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 am

Hopefully this means he has found a striker to sign and will take Bogle's spot

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: