Neil Warnock s Pull

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock s Pull

Postby kimble » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Now I am not being negative...i love Neil ...would have loved to have seen him here earlier.....but with this Marmite analogy
that other fans either love him or hate him...do you think that the reason certain players are not arriving here has to do with his reputation..?
Does he have the ability to attract better players here...or is it totally down to what we can buy and what wages we can offer
maybe a bit of both!
kimble

Neil Warnock s Pull

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock s Pull

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:38 pm

probably a mixture of things..not the first manager/owner to say this either..

might be location,manager..style employed, wages, or a mixture of.
dogfound

Postby davids » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Players and their agents are really only bothered about one thing and one thing alone.

And it's rarely about who is the manager of the team.
davids

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:16 pm

davids wrote:Players and their agents are really only bothered about one thing and one thing alone.

And it's rarely about who is the manager of the team.

i would imagine that when Ken Choo was talking about 50k a week players turning us down he wasnt talking about it being less than they are on..?
of course money is important but if your a good agent { and i think many are } others factors come into play.
dogfound

Postby montyblue » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Doubt its down to location, just to the west of us they used to attract a lot of top players.
montyblue

Return to General Chat