Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Game of two halves - Transfer Window

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm

How have NW and City done so far in the transfer window
1/ The transfer window first half was very good.
Young players anxious to prove themselves in the Prem. Probably all 4 will prove to be good buys. As for Bobbie Reid, I think he may be a real gem :bluebird: :thumbup: [score 4/5]
2/ 2nd half so far nothing ..ZILCH :o
Most would have been relatively happy with 2 or 3 similar players either bought or loaned.
Worse than that we have let Bogle go on a year's loan when our attacking options are threadbare. Meanwhile we have had no interest in Pilkington Tomlin etc.who are past their best! [Present score 0/5] overall 4/10

But have FAITH in football match timescales we are coming into the equivilent of the last 10 minutes of the window. A lot can happen. He still has maybe 10 mill to spend. I am trusting NW wil produce at least one quality midfielder and would not let Bogl e go for the season without a definite new striker coming.
If that happens then things will look a lot brighter :thumbup: :thumbup:
Predicted transfer window score 7/10 or 8/10.

If this transpires I will be hopeful of staying up.
Without more decent transfer activity then next year we could be p*ssing in the wind. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Game of two halves - Transfer Window

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Cardiff transfer window (bearing in mind the budget ) scores 6.5 out of ten. 6.5 /10 .
I think Bobbie Reid could do very well at Pre m level. He will need to.
Maybe Madin e could play alongside him :shock: big man little man. We live in hope!