Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Camarasa of Real Betis now linked with City

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Translated from French.

@CardiffCityFR: End of the transfer market in England tomorrow at 18:00 French time. The club still wants to attract 2 midfielders and 1 striker.

We already know that Victor Camarasa (middle) will arrive on loan from Betis, for the rest it will be the race over time.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 am

Sky Sports now reporting that Cardiff are ‘working on a loan deal’ for Camarasa. The infamous Sky sources reading this board again I see :laughing6:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 am

Cardiff working on loan deal for Real Betis' Victor Camarasa

By Sky Sports News

09/08/18

Cardiff are looking to bring in Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa on loan

Cardiff City are working on a loan deal to bring in Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa, according to Sky sources.

The 24-year-old can play across the centre of midfield, though is most effective in the No 8 or No 10 position.

He did not feature for Betis in their friendly fixture on Saturday, ahead of a potential move.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Updated: Sky Sports Real Betis player to Cardiff

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 am

Apparently he's in Cardiff for medical radio Wales sport :thumbup:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:10 am

pembroke allan wrote:Apparently he's in Cardiff for medical radio Wales sport :thumbup:

Let’s hope this happens. And Arter. As our midfield will have more energy than Roy Keane on speed. Add to this the blistering pace of our forwards and we’re going to ruffle some feathers. Those knobs on sky tipping us for relegation is good thing - will fire our lads up nicely! Hope Neil pins that to the dressing room door. Can’t wait to see us get stuck into the likes of The Toon with a capacity CCS in full voice.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:22 am

BREAKING NEWS

Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa is having a medical at Cardiff City, according to Sky sources.

Re: ' Victor Camarasa is having a medical at Cardiff City '

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am

UPDATED: :bluebird:

BREAKING NEWS Thursday 9th August 2018

Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa is having a medical at Cardiff City, according to Sky sources.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 am

Camarasa having a medical

Speaking of Victor Camarasa, it’s understood that the Spaniard is having a medical ahead of a season-long loan.

The midfielder has three years left on his contract at Real Betis, and it is understood that there is no option to a permanent deal with Camarasa desperate to prove himself back in Spain after a year in the Premier League.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:02 am

Surely this is a wind up. A player who a crappy is liga side are willing to let go on loan is hardly going to cut it in the prem. Shocking from the board.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:07 am

Bob bank mason wrote:Surely this is a wind up. A player who a crappy is liga side are willing to let go on loan is hardly going to cut it in the prem. Shocking from the board.

WUM multi alert. Go away you tool

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 am

Bob bank mason wrote:Surely this is a wind up. A player who a crappy is liga side are willing to let go on loan is hardly going to cut it in the prem. Shocking from the board.

So you're a La Liga expert with in depth knowledge on La Liga players? you call them "Crappy" what are you basing that on?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:10 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:

So you're a La Liga expert with in depth knowledge on La Liga players? you call them "Crappy" what are you basing that on?

He’s probably seen his stats on fifa or something along those lines :lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 am

Willo Cardiff wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

He’s probably seen his stats on fifa or something along those lines :lol:

If that was true.... It would still make him our best player by far. Checked this myself :lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 am

The way our transfer window has been going in the last month or so he'll probably fail the medical!

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 am

If he signs will he be straight in the starting line up in the prem? Being that he don't start for his club.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:48 am

Sky Sports News:

BREAKING NEWS

Victor Camarasa has passed his medical at Cardiff, his agent has said, and will train with his team-mates today ahead of his unveiling.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:51 am

Sky sports saying he has signed just waiting for club to confirm :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:03 am

tonyblue wrote:

I think you’re right. He can’t even string a legible sentence together.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Be careful mate. He'll be offering you out behind the bike sheds. Just ask RossBlue

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:00 pm

tonyblue wrote:

But my point is still valid kid. They are happy to let him go on loan and receive no fee.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Wayne S wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Be careful mate. He'll be offering you out behind the bike sheds. Just ask RossBlue

Why are you getting personal with me. And aggresive......again. it's not acceptable

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Actually kid , if you get your facts straight I would be very grateful. I only offered a straightener with him because he got aggressive with me. Pussy