Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is there a chant in this track

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 am

Dirty Projectors Bluebird
Can’t help but feel with a tweak of the lyrics this would sound awesome as a footy chant. I’m no lyricist and not sure how to upload the track. Think I’ve added the lyrics but a bit of a computer phobe. Feel free to ridicule or lambast me X
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is there a chant in this track

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:56 am

Would appreciate if anyone can upload the track it’s on YouTube. I don’t have the foggiest D’oh

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:57 am

Our fans are too lazy to learn a few lines of Men of Harlech. You’ll have to post the hum along version.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:18 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Our fans are too lazy to learn a few lines of Men of Harlech. You’ll have to post the hum along version.

Getting better with MOH actually! Especially at away games people are picking it up!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:03 pm

nubbsy wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Our fans are too lazy to learn a few lines of Men of Harlech. You’ll have to post the hum along version.

Getting better with MOH actually! Especially at away games people are picking it up!

After ten years!! :lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 am

Shame though as it’s catchy, it would be original to us and I just think sang by a load of us it would be awesome. Instead of sweet and new switch for true and blue ( just an example)
Be nice for us to come up with a chant that’s new and unique to us.