Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The stadium will be full of joey come lately fans

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:OP don't you mean johnny come lately fans??

That's it kid just keep mocking me. Having browsed this forum for a bit I can see that you are a bit of a johnny come lately yourself aren't you our kid?

What's with the personal attack constantly. I don't care about you mate so just drop it

So you've gone from being all aggressive with me to being terrified. Let's meet for a beer before the Newcastle game if I can get a ticket and we will straighten all this out. Don't worry it will be ok kid I won't jump ya or stack the odds in my favour

Firstly I didn't say anything aggressive to u at all. And secondly , I go to the footy with my kids im not meeting up with some random lad for a "straightener".

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

That's it kid just keep mocking me. Having browsed this forum for a bit I can see that you are a bit of a johnny come lately yourself aren't you our kid?

What's with the personal attack constantly. I don't care about you mate so just drop it

So you've gone from being all aggressive with me to being terrified. Let's meet for a beer before the Newcastle game if I can get a ticket and we will straighten all this out. Don't worry it will be ok kid I won't jump ya or stack the odds in my favour

That really is low of you, using your kids as an excuse. I despair.
What a true coward.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:Last season we averaged less than 20k. And it was easy to get a ticket. But now we will be sold out most games home and away and long standing fans such as myself and the wife wont be able to get tickets for ourselves and our family.

How can the club do something about this?? It's unfair in my opinion

Here we fecking go !!!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

What a true coward.

You can talk crap to me as much as you like it goes right over my head. I don't fight without getting paid these days anyway mate so do one.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:24 pm

rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

What a true coward.

You can talk crap to me as much as you like it goes right over my head. I don't fight without getting paid these days anyway mate so do one.

Just more excuses kid. Put up or shut up. I will message you my number and we will arrange something. I'm not taking your crap anymore. Let's go

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

What a true coward.

Just more excuses kid. Put up or shut up. I will message you my number and we will arrange something. I'm not taking your crap anymore. Let's go

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:Last season we averaged less than 20k. And it was easy to get a ticket. But now we will be sold out most games home and away and long standing fans such as myself and the wife wont be able to get tickets for ourselves and our family.

How can the club do something about this?? It's unfair in my opinion

Always been the same mate i had a season ticket for 6 years was great but when I couldn't renew due to my son playing football on a saturday I had to let it go.
Then when we were in the prem before hard to get tickets.
Same for the Fa cup final .
What pisses me off is Liverpool fans or Man u chealsea etc fans living in Cardiff get the tickets some how only to go see one of there sides play.
That's why as much as I'm happy we went up its still bull shit those types don't go otherwise it's just to see Liverpool or who ever.
Those fans should not get a ticket.
I been going since 1978 always a city fan don't support anyone else and its really posses me off when you can't get tickets because fake fans have bought a load of them keep the real long standing city fans away .
It's bull shit.
My own mates do it .
Or when you reach a final like fa cuo or league cup they get the tickets some of em never been before only to go to the good games.
All I hope is we smash all the teams coming to ccs so they don't get sasifaction.

Anyway how do you get to support a team 2 Or 3 hundred miles away that they have nothing to do with .
Glory hunting gimps they don't support bury ,orient ,Colchester do they.
Stuff en all.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 pm

It's like these Joey come lately forum members clogging up the board with nonsense :thumbup:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

:occasion5: :roll: A straightener with someone off a forum! :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Yes so let's do it. You can all come and watch

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:38 pm

It's all coin in the bank and until there are more junior Bluebirds that's just the way it is!