Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The stadium will be full of joey come lately fans

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

Last season we averaged less than 20k. And it was easy to get a ticket. But now we will be sold out most games home and away and long standing fans such as myself and the wife wont be able to get tickets for ourselves and our family.

How can the club do something about this?? It's unfair in my opinion

Re: The stadium will be full of joey come lately fans

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 am

Had to laugh on facebook, a so called cardiff born liverpool fan wanting tickets, so i gave him a piece of my mind :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:13 am

Bob bank mason wrote:Last season we averaged less than 20k. And it was easy to get a ticket. But now we will be sold out most games home and away and long standing fans such as myself and the wife wont be able to get tickets for ourselves and our family.

The club could start selling Season Tickets well in advance? Even family ones to make it cheaper? Oh wait...

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am

Bob bank mason wrote:Last season we averaged less than 20k. And it was easy to get a ticket. But now we will be sold out most games home and away and long standing fans such as myself and the wife wont be able to get tickets for ourselves and our family.

I don't think its unfair, you had the same chance as anyone else to get a season ticket.. and if your long standing fans, surely you'll know a few season ticket holders who can get tickets for you? :roll: :roll:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

jimmy_rat wrote:

The club could start selling Season Tickets well in advance? Even family ones to make it cheaper? Oh wait...

I can't make every game. Sometimes I have no idea whether I will be off on match day so it's usually a late decision as to whether we can attend games but now it looks unlikely that we will be able to go. Sad really as we have been fans for donkeys years

You've had the same chance as everyone else to get tickets.

That’s what the flex tickets are for.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am

exactly why i bought a flexi ticket this season . a great idea by the club when you can't make every game :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 am

OP don't you mean johnny come lately fans??

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 am

rossblue wrote:OP don't you mean johnny come lately fans??

dont be aggressive Ross :laughing6:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

I can't make every game. Sometimes I have no idea whether I will be off on match day so it's usually a late decision as to whether we can attend games but now it looks unlikely that we will be able to go. Sad really as we have been fans for donkeys years

It is unfortunate for you but its not really the clubs fault, they can't keep tickets incase you decide you can go on the day.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 am

Life is unfair

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 am

paulh_85 wrote:

I have just sniggered my coffee down myself infront of my colleagues hahaha

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am

rossblue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Amusing. But tell me......should you be on an internet device in the workplace ???

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
rossblue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I don't work in a concentration camp mate

Amusing. But tell me......should you be on an internet device in the workplace ???

I don't work in a concentration camp mate

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:36 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

That comes with being in the prem on ever club in the country. Dry your eyes and buy a flex ticket.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 am

Only way you stop it is to have a small capacity stadium ala Bournemouth.no one can jump on their bandwagon even if they wanted too.big stadiums always going to attract glory hunters.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 am

another incentive announced today for city fans that live away and want to get to a game

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... -packages/

the club are pulling out all the stops this season :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:06 am

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same 20k coming each week.

We may have easily had 30,000 different people through the gates over the season.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:12 am

There are still tickets for the Newcastle game.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:14 am

Wayne S wrote:There are still tickets for the Newcastle game.

its a wind up...

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:19 am

dogfound wrote:
Wayne S wrote:There are still tickets for the Newcastle game.

its a wind up...

Another one? This is getting just a tad exhausting just trying to find actual non fake football chat.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

Me and my wife bought our season tickets early bird, and the price was still fixed until kickoff of the last game of last season.
I think that’s pretty fair myself, and the club has been very flexible with ticket prices and purchase options, although I except everyone has time and financial issues.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:49 pm

:lol:

Listen kid you’re being too aggressive again. I’ll let it go this time but if it happens again I won’t be happy.
Alright old kid?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:01 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Listen kid you’re being too aggressive again. I’ll let it go this time but if it happens again I won’t be happy.
Alright old kid?

Yea that's right keep mocking me

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:17 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Alright old kid?

Haahhahahahahaah brilliant mate

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:57 pm

I welcome the general fan. However, i wont be happy if they start calling for Warnocks head or the siging of sexy foreign players who dont give a fu.... about club. Its about long term and not short term highs. Ill be here no matter what level we play at

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:57 pm

That's it kid just keep mocking me. Having browsed this forum for a bit I can see that you are a bit of a johnny come lately yourself aren't you our kid?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:

That's it kid just keep mocking me. Having browsed this forum for a bit I can see that you are a bit of a johnny come lately yourself aren't you our kid?

What's with the personal attack constantly. I don't care about you mate so just drop it

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:13 pm

rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

What's with the personal attack constantly. I don't care about you mate so just drop it

So you've gone from being all aggressive with me to being terrified. Let's meet for a beer before the Newcastle game if I can get a ticket and we will straighten all this out. Don't worry it will be ok kid I won't jump ya or stack the odds in my favour