Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Huddersfield Away Tickets On Sale 2pm "

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 am

Tickets for City's away game vs. Huddersfield Town on 25 Aug are on sale 2pm today to 18/19 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4+ away league games in 17/18.

Buy in person, on 08453451400 or at http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Just received this in a text :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Sat Aug 25 - Huddersfield Town (a) :bluebird:

Ticket News
Away Days - Ticket News: Huddersfield Town vs. Cardiff City
5 Hours ago

Ticket Prices:
Adults: £30.00 - (RV - £28.00)*
Over 60: £20.00 - (RV - £18.00)*
U18: £15.00 - (RV - £13.00)*
*RV = Restricted View
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Huddersfield Away Tickets On Sale 2pm

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 am

TrueBlue99 wrote:Tickets for City's away game vs. Huddersfield Town on 25 Aug are on sale 2pm today to 18/19 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4+ away league games in 17/18.

No mention of gold members like the Bournemouth criteria

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:Tickets for City's away game vs. Huddersfield Town on 25 Aug are on sale 2pm today to 18/19 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4+ away league games in 17/18.

i did 4 as a gold member last season

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

i did 4 as a gold member last season

On a thread last week I'm sure the supporters club said the Huddersfield criteria was 4 aways for season ticket holders and 5 aways for gold members
My wife started coming half way through the season and did 8 aways on her gold membership if I can't get hers and mine at same time would not be sat together

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:08 am

I have fan number if anyone would like to use it? I cant go as i am on holiday

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:09 am

I’m in work for this one but have 2 fan numbers mine and the misses if someone wants 2 tickets?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:41 am

Away Days - Ticket News: Huddersfield Town vs. Cardiff City

Ticket Prices:
*RV = Restricted View

Disabled Allocations:
Ambulant Disabled supporters pay their age appropriate rate.
Wheelchair Disabled supporters: £20.00 + U18: £15.00
Personal Assistants free of charge if required.

Huddersfield Town would like to make supporters aware that tickets will be checked upon entry and when needed ID will need to be shown. There will be no upgrades on the day of the game.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:
Tickets on sale from 2pm on Wednesday 8th August 2018!

Tickets will become available to;
• Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

• Club Members & Flex5+ Members who have attended 7 or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

• Strictly one ticket per qualifying Season Ticket Holder or Club/Flex5+ Member.

All tickets are subject to availability.
0845 345 1400
www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 am

TrueBlue99 wrote:Away Days - Ticket News: Huddersfield Town vs. Cardiff City

Ticket Prices:
*RV = Restricted View

Disabled Allocations:
Ambulant Disabled supporters pay their age appropriate rate.
Wheelchair Disabled supporters: £20.00 + U18: £15.00
Personal Assistants free of charge if required.

Huddersfield Town would like to make supporters aware that tickets will be checked upon entry and when needed ID will need to be shown. There will be no upgrades on the day of the game.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:
Tickets on sale from 2pm on Wednesday 8th August 2018!

Tickets will become available to;
• Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

• Club Members & Flex5+ Members who have attended 7 or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

• Strictly one ticket per qualifying Season Ticket Holder or Club/Flex5+ Member.

All tickets are subject to availability.
0845 345 1400
http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Thanks I just saw this myself phew that helps can get them together now

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 am

If those that can't go give there fan numbers to non regular away fans that don't help the genuine away fans in the next criteria bracket to qualify as there won't be any left
I'm not critisiceing just merely stating facts

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:If those that can't go give there fan numbers to non regular away fans that don't help the genuine away fans in the next criteria bracket to qualify as there won't be any left

Completely agree with this. It’s totally unfair I’d say for example you sit just underneath what the criteria requires and miss out when others are going who have done bugger all last season. I am hoping as the season progresses that it will be easier to get away tickets in any case.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm

So its gone 2pm, and they aren't showing on eticketing for me. Any ideas? (season ticket holder from last year and this year and did 11 away games last year, so defo eligible!).

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:So its gone 2pm, and they aren't showing on eticketing for me. Any ideas? (season ticket holder from last year and this year and did 11 away games last year, so defo eligible!).

Exactly the same problem

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Same here. They will come on don't worry

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Bryceyblue wrote:I’m in work for this one but have 2 fan numbers mine and the misses if someone wants 2 tickets?

hit me up

Re: " Huddersfield Away Tickets On Sale 2pm "

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Looks like they are on there now so all booked! :).
Does seem like a bit poor that they couldn't put them on at the time they said they were going to though, not that it really matters!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Got mine by phone. I'm a gold member and done 7 aways last season. My partner done 6 and she doesn't qualify as 7 is the minimum. Hoping it comes down nearer the time

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 pm

How many did they give us? I did 3 last season so have an anxious wait!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:If those that can't go give there fan numbers to non regular away fans that don't help the genuine away fans in the next criteria bracket to qualify as there won't be any left

Completely agree with this. It’s totally unfair I’d say for example you sit just underneath what the criteria requires and miss out when others are going who have done bugger all last season. I am hoping as the season progresses that it will be easier to get away tickets in any case.

People who qualify and can't go will buy a ticket to keep their eligibility up for future games I wonder how many are going to Bournemouth have not done seven away last year its who you know at the end of the day :o

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Sat Aug 25 - Huddersfield Town (a) :bluebird:

I used the link and logged into my account, but I’m currently not eligible as I only did 2 away games last season.

Is there a date when the eligibility requirement lowers or disappears?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm

some people on here saying plastic fans looking for tickets, id did 4 last season as a goldmemeber, im 14 and have been supporting city all my life been to probably 30+ away games and surely 150+ home games. On here please beware you may be speaking to a lifelong city fan or your neighbour please were not plastics we just cant afford or have the time travelling :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Ling standing fans like me can't get near a ticket

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Allocation is minimum 2400.
More than we’ve ever taken there before.

I’m sure everyone who is a season ticket holder or member will end up having a chance to get one.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

I think most people who want tickets for this game will get them. Might get a bit more of a problem when we get the more interesting fixtures. The premier league has changed since we were last there. Most away tickets now cost a maximum of £ 30, cheaper than a few games last year.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Allocation is minimum 2400.
More than we’ve ever taken there before.

I’m sure everyone who is a season ticket holder or member will end up having a chance to get one.

Last time we had the whole away stand and took under 600 last away game of that season
Strange how many loyal away fans we now have hmmm
Whats changed !

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:50 pm

I agree but if anyone wants my fan number they can :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

scotslad wrote:Got mine by phone. I'm a gold member and done 7 aways last season. My partner done 6 and she doesn't qualify as 7 is the minimum. Hoping it comes down nearer the time

I don't agree with that.

Our season tickets are for home games and its nice that we get perks on certain things but if they wan't to put a selling criteria on away tickets for games there should be no differentiation when it comes to members or season ticket holders.

I thought this selling structure process was supposed to be to meet the demand, so the Club could work out if they had enough tickets to meet those who went to X amount of away games the season before?

I have a mate who's living in Manchester who hasn't got a season ticket for obvious reason but I know he did the two Sheffield's, Preston, Bolton and Barnsley and about 13 home games in the League and Man City in the Cup, bit of a kick in the bollocks that for exiled fans.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm fine for a ticket as I meet the criteria for last season but my 8yr old daughter only done her first 2 away trips so if anyone has a fan number I could use for her that would be great. If it's an u18s even better but if I will need to pay and adult admission so be it :)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Going down on saturday to get tickets only time avaliable does anyone know if it will sell out by then?