Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Respect for other clubs

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:06 pm

I hope we don’t show too much respect for other clubs coming to us in particular the big clubs. All the other clubs coming to us are the enemy as far as I’m concerned and cannot stand any of them...especially the big giants! Will be furious if I see anyone wearing for example a Man U shirt in the home stands!

Re: Respect for other clubs

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I hope we don’t show too much respect for other clubs coming to us in particular the big clubs. All the other clubs coming to us are the enemy as far as I’m concerned and cannot stand any of them...especially the big giants! Will be furious if I see anyone wearing for example a Man U shirt in the home stands!

Would you go and tell them how furious you are?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I hope we don’t show too much respect for other clubs coming to us in particular the big clubs. All the other clubs coming to us are the enemy as far as I’m concerned and cannot stand any of them...especially the big giants! Will be furious if I see anyone wearing for example a Man U shirt in the home stands!

Pretty sure respect for the opposition is not a Warnock trait. We'll be fine in that department.

As for the stands...

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Yeah last time we went up our atmosphere was a shower of shit apart from Man City Man Utd and Swansea games

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:58 pm

What of someone’s randomly wearing a team shirt from the lower divisions, such as Sw*nsea City?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:22 pm

If I hear any of our fans clapping certain former players for scoring against us again, I might just lose all faith in our support...

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 pm

norms76 wrote:

We're Cardiff City, it's us against the World. No one likes us, we don't care. :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 pm

KWest wrote:If I hear any of our fans clapping certain former players for scoring against us again, I might just lose all faith in our support...

bit of a low point that ..im sure there were some that hoped he would get a hat trick..

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 pm

TERRYB wrote:
norms76 wrote:

We're Cardiff City, it's us against the World. No one likes us, we don't care. :bluescarf:

No, that’s Millwall.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:02 pm

We as a Welsh club are hated by the Premier League clubs so we should show our fight of our lives against everyone

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:If I hear any of our fans clapping certain former players for scoring against us again, I might just lose all faith in our support...

bit of a low point that ..im sure there were some that hoped he would get a hat trick..

Between that and the boos for Whitts when he was subbed in first half later in the season, our fans really were shocking at times in that PL season. Not all fans, obviously, but very large majority.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 pm

:roll: I think having a dig at your own set of fans for something like that is ridiculous. I felt it was extremely classy, and it was praised by many others at the time.

In general it was an acknowledgement of how chuffed we all were that he was so strong to come back from a career threatening injury and that no matter what we know Rambo is a Bluebird.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 am

BrightBlueFuture wrote:

:roll: I think having a dig at your own set of fans for something like that is ridiculous. I felt it was extremely classy, and it was praised by many others at the time.

In general it was an acknowledgement of how chuffed we all were that he was so strong to come back from a career threatening injury and that no matter what we know Rambo is a Bluebird.

Happy to clap Rambo if he's leaving the pitch , he's by far the best player we've produced for the past few decades . Not sure I'd clap if he scores against us though , don't get that at all .