Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brayden Shaw

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:51 pm

FIrstly I'm excited for the season, as Neil Warnock is the perfect gaffer to have us (or any team) fired up for the "lesser" first 3 games headliners.

Secondly, he admits our lack of squad depth, so I thought I'd divulge information on Brayden Shaw who is set to sign this week.

I live not far from Bangor & my contacts tell me he was their main man (albeit WPL) apparently lucky to have him simply because of his age and their Chairman offering silly money!

I only researched more on him after the Cornwall trip, where he played most minutes for us overall and a few big clubs are after him. He scored screamers and was unlucky with injury; but he was a wonderkid as a schoolboy with Liverpool, going through the ranks all the way to Accrington. Supposedly still a supreme talent, so watch out for him!

Let's hope he gets his chance; at least in the cups. Neil Warnock needs to give all the young lads a chance, as our concern is clearly staying up!

Unearth a couple of gems perhaps?

Anyway, you heard it here first; wonderfully fast, quick, weight of passing, talented player.

On another note, let's hope our pitch stays perfect through the winter period as we look destined to get the ball to feet mainly the wide boys but it'll be nice to see us flourish playing direct but on the floor! :bluebird: :clap:

Re: Brayden Shaw

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Update: First serious test. U23's vs Burnley just now 10/1 to win the game - Brayden Shaw pops up with a great and our only goal. Let's hope I was right and my informants are too. Mendez-Laing needs competition that's for sure.

Re: Brayden Shaw

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 pm

What are you?