Sky Sports pundits all back Cardiff for the drop

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sky Sports pundits all back Cardiff for the drop

Postby phildavies » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Just being realistic, or should we all continue to keep our heads in the sand and pretend and be happy clappy that getting bummed week in week out is enjoyable.

I knew we’d keep it tight but this is beyond. Yet people saying Fulham are worse than us. The same Fulham that played us off the park and have added quality. Yes we went up ahead of them, because of their poor start not because we are better.

How do you know we will get bummed every week we haven’t even played a game yet similarly how do you know Ralls isn’t good enough despite not have even given him a chance in the prem. Also I believe this season will prove once again we are better than Fulham when we finish above them :ayatollah:

We're the famous Cardiff City,
We come from Sloper Road,
When they talk about the Welsh Cup,
We've won it f*cking loads,
We beat Real Madrid,
We won the F.A. Cup,
But still you don't believe us,
The Blues are staying up!

Allez, allez, allez,
Allez, allez, allez,
Allez, allez, allez,
Allez, allez, allez ...
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Should have waited until window closed looking a lot better now :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Mr Potato » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

We are aiming for 17th, Arter and ings and ok we could make a fist of it without injuries. Fulham will stay up they have signed and are signing well.

Atmosphere, running through walls, work ethic, these alone will not keep us up. Some of the happy clapper stuff is ridiculous, realistically murphy is a great buy, Reid will offer some pace, cunning and smithies give us depth. Camarasa, Arter and ings make us a tougher side to play against.

Injuries to midfield and striker leave us short and we will just not discuss right back. Let’s pretend it’s not important.

Now, I don’t care about relegation, I love the championship last year was the best season ever, I don’t want to get embarrassed and without the new signings we will be. Ralls is not good enough.
Mr Potato

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Let's prove them wrong :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

To be fair, they were all respectful in their comments - and it’s difficult to disagree with the points they make.

As others have said, we’ve proved them wrong in the past so hopefully we can again :thumbright: :ayatollah:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby stevee1966 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:17 am

Just read the Daily Mirror 8 of their 9 pundits has us relegated.

The only one who doesn't has also gone for Liverpool as champions so obviously knows f@ck all about football.
stevee1966

Previous

Return to General Chat