Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Striker

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 am

I'm encouraged by possible midfield signings but we are desperately seeking a regular goalscoring striker

Re: Striker

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:51 pm

I agree. Without someone who can put the ball in the net when the opportunity is there we will go down! Unless neil sees bobby reid as the man to do that?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:56 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:I agree. Without someone who can put the ball in the net when the opportunity is there we will go down! Unless neil sees bobby reid as the man to do that?

Zohore.ward.madine.read holliet .murphy.patterson (ralls from penalties) . Mendez .morrison and you say we dont have anyone to put the ball in the net.hmmm

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:00 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:I agree. Without someone who can put the ball in the net when the opportunity is there we will go down! Unless neil sees bobby reid as the man to do that?

Zohore.ward.madine.read holliet .murphy.patterson (ralls from penalties) . Mendez .morrison and you say we dont have anyone to put the ball in the net.hmmm

Zohore, Ward and Madine are our main strikers and for me they are not even top quality Championship strikers let alone Premier League players.

We will need the others you have mentioned to chip in with a lot of goals between them if we are to have any chance of staying up.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 pm

need another striker but its not looking good.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm

davids wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Zohore, Ward and Madine are our main strikers and for me they are not even top quality Championship strikers let alone Premier League players.

We will need the others you have mentioned to chip in with a lot of goals between them if we are to have any chance of staying up.

How many strikers got into double figures last year in the premier league hmmm

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 pm

I have faith in Zahore but another one would be nice. Personally another midfielder and right back would be more important

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 pm

boyo1927 wrote:I have faith in Zahore but another one would be nice. Personally another midfielder and right back would be more important

I hope zohore can improve but hes not clinical enogn with his finishing up to date.

Our chances are going to be limited so when they come we need a striker who will put them away

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:I have faith in Zahore but another one would be nice. Personally another midfielder and right back would be more important

I hope zohore can improve but hes not clinical enogn with his finishing up to date.

Our chances are going to be limited so when they come we need a striker who will put them away

The price of those strikers are astronomical

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:35 pm

BOYO 1927
Nothing s cheap in the premier the best league in the world .