Re: Changes at cc stadium!

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 pm

WE had some new players??? :wave:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:They've installed a new disabled section in the away end.

There was also another change i noticed thats not related to premier league standards .Any ideas?

I wonder if it's to do with the 1st clue?

I noticed that they'd removed all the name stickers from the season ticket holders seats. Was that one on yours?

No I am totally surprised no one notice the one that stareing people in face anyway the 3 I spotted are floodlights been changed, the tv screens are now in centre of stands and possibly been replaced with different ones, and there are far more cameras at stadium for live feed to prem hq and possibly for var in cup games? And sure there are more which will become clear after start season

Right that's me done as I've got a puppy following me deriding my post :wave:

So in addition to your 3 and my 2 are there any more?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

There was also another change i noticed thats not related to premier league standards .Any ideas?

I noticed that they'd removed all the name stickers from the season ticket holders seats. Was that one on yours?

No I am totally surprised no one notice the one that stareing people in face anyway the 3 I spotted are floodlights been changed, the tv screens are now in centre of stands and possibly been replaced with different ones, and there are far more cameras at stadium for live feed to prem hq and possibly for var in cup games? And sure there are more which will become clear after start season

By TV's you mean the big screens above the Canton and Family stand? Have they been changed?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Wind ya neck in little man.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:50 pm

fred keenor wrote:Tv screens moved ?

Moved where?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Dahboy wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Tv screens moved ?

Moved where?

I think he must of been pissed the last few seasons because the big giant screens are in the same place.

They’ve always been in the centre of the stands.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:12 am

I know, premier league plastic, they were in the corner last time he went :-)
Remember, ridsdales 65 inch!
Post a reply