Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby KWest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Imagine thinking that Tan hasn’t given Neil tens of millions of pounds to spend this summer, allowed several millions to be added to our wage bill for new signings, increases the salaries and contract length of almost every key players contract, got approval for our new expensive training facilities that will have an incredible impact on our future as a club, and turned tens of millions of pounds of debt owed to him into equity.

Yeah, Tan really has been a problem for us this summer.
KWest
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby T1JMO » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


What a prick.

I for one am happy & proud of our business, we have invested wisely and not overspent. We have brought some young hungry players in on sensible money and we have protected our club from debts in years to come unlike some of of the other clubs!
T1JMO
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:04 pm

rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


Don't bite folks


Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:



I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.


"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.


Took the words from my mouth mate :lol:
Instead of Ross or Ben I’ll have to call you ‘Joey’ now .... :laughing6:
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5605
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby skiprat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Roathy return?
Or daya once of this parish now one of west hammerbads finest.
skiprat
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:12 pm

We don’t actually need to scare anyone. These are professional footballers at the highest level of domestic football. Some the best in the world.

Was Gunnar scared of messi? Healthy respect sure. Not fear. What we need to do is work well as a team and fight for everything. Then we need to finish above the bottom 3 teams in the league. I’m happy with our business. We have been sensible. Sure it could always be better. But we have strengthened all areas. Even midfield. Looking forward to the weekend :)
welshrarebit
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Bluebina » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

skiprat wrote:Roathy return?
Or daya once of this parish now one of west hammerbads finest.


Day I think
Bluebina
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


Don't bite folks


What's your problem lemon head??


Just that one sentence gives you away, fella! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just can't help yourself! :oops: :lol: :lol:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 13560
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby droyal » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


odd post, most of us are happy to be here, we are back together as fans, the club is in good shape, ok we could of spent more, but, whatever, we have what we have, and I'm really looking forward too it!

we have a huge fight to stay up, we all know that, can be done :thumbup:

get behind the team :ayatollah:
droyal
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby rossblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


Don't bite folks


Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:



I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.


"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.


Took the words from my mouth mate :lol:
Instead of Ross or Ben I’ll have to call you ‘Joey’ now .... :laughing6:


Joey like on friends ??
rossblue
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Carlossus » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:He's entitled to his opinion (the OP) even if he is wrong and in the minority. :laughing6:


Its gone pass that as we are trying to work out who he is or she.



stevendavid

OBVIOUSLY HES A JACK \ ASS
Carlossus
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 am

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby FloridaBluebird » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:00 am

Give Bob bank Mason a break, he’s only been active for two days “bigger fan than all of us”
FloridaBluebird
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Bluesman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:39 am

It is a shame the plastic fans did not back us as much as Tan has backed Cardiff City you muppet.
Bluesman
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 am

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby griff105 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 am

I can't believe how many bites he is getting with this character. Fair play always entertaining :laughing6:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
User avatar
griff105
 
Posts: 5168
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby nubbsy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 am

Honestly cannot believe how many of you complete tools bit to the most blatant troll on the forum.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:07 am

rossblue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


Don't bite folks


Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:



I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.


"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.


Took the words from my mouth mate :lol:
Instead of Ross or Ben I’ll have to call you ‘Joey’ now .... :laughing6:


Joey like on friends ??


Nah like the clowns post - ‘Joey come lately fans’
:laughing6:
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5605
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby rossblue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:50 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
rossblue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION


Don't bite folks


Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:



I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.


"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.


Took the words from my mouth mate :lol:
Instead of Ross or Ben I’ll have to call you ‘Joey’ now .... :laughing6:


Joey like on friends ??


Nah like the clowns post - ‘Joey come lately fans’
:laughing6:

:lol: :lol: I have never heard of the term , ''joey'' come lately fans before, I thought it was ''johnny'' come lately.
but I will accept ross, ben or joey. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
rossblue
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Mr Potato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 am

I am not sure the op is an idiot, our recruitment has been awful, our squad looks dreadful it is lacking quality and where are the goals coming from. I knew we wouldn’t spend massively but when your own manager tells you he wants a missing piece striker and doesn’t bother getting one, it’s clear something is wrong. No right back but we are ok, Connolly who hasn’t played in 2 years is our cover for peltier who is crap, and Richards who gets injured every week! It does look better today than yesterday but slightly.

I get that people are positive, I get that people are looking forward to Man City Liverpool etc, I cannot understand why people are not concerned with a severe lack of depth or quality to our squad. Instead we have been fed a fairy tail of how on the smallest budget ever it will be a Miracle etc.

Pundits have written us off for a reason, it’s easy pickings, and should anyone mention this they get labelled idiots or doom and gloom merchants. Or maybe we have just taken off the blue tinted specs and see reality.
Mr Potato
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 am

Mr Potato wrote:I am not sure the op is an idiot, our recruitment has been awful, our squad looks dreadful it is lacking quality and where are the goals coming from. I knew we wouldn’t spend massively but when your own manager tells you he wants a missing piece striker and doesn’t bother getting one, it’s clear something is wrong. No right back but we are ok, Connolly who hasn’t played in 2 years is our cover for peltier who is crap, and Richards who gets injured every week! It does look better today than yesterday but slightly.

I get that people are positive, I get that people are looking forward to Man City Liverpool etc, I cannot understand why people are not concerned with a severe lack of depth or quality to our squad. Instead we have been fed a fairy tail of how on the smallest budget ever it will be a Miracle etc.

Pundits have written us off for a reason, it’s easy pickings, and should anyone mention this they get labelled idiots or doom and gloom merchants. Or maybe we have just taken off the blue tinted specs and see reality.




do yourself and everyone else a favour mate and go support someone else :wave:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 10878
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Mr Potato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 am

Why cos I am not in the happy clapper gang, I am realistic enough to know we don’t have quality. Can’t be honest here can we? Dress it up all you want, in comparison to most of the other teams we have had a poor window and recruited poorly. This will show in most games we play this season. But don’t let reality get in the way of your dream season!

We are in a dog fight, we needed a striker a right back and to prey for no injuries, if we have the injuries we had last season which is quite possible, who are relying on to get us results?
Mr Potato
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 am

Mr Potato wrote:Why cos I am not in the happy clapper gang, I am realistic enough to know we don’t have quality. Can’t be honest here can we? Dress it up all you want, in comparison to most of the other teams we have had a poor window and recruited poorly. This will show in most games we play this season. But don’t let reality get in the way of your dream season!

We are in a dog fight, we needed a striker a right back and to prey for no injuries, if we have the injuries we had last season which is quite possible, who are relying on to get us results?


The reality is that we did not have the money to spend that most of the others had. I think us happy clappers have been around long enough to know that this season is going to one big struggle to avoid the bottom three, and we all know it won't be easy. I expect we all agree with the bookies that the odds on us avoiding relegation are slim, but sometimes strange things happen in football. How many bookies had Leicester to win the PL, and how many Leicester fans thought they would do it. I bet the answer to both questions is zero.

Spending shed loads of money and bringing in half a dozen big time Charlies guarantees nothing. No certainty that they will gel, and a lot of the big names often play for themselves and the money more than the team. Hopefully we should have players who will be play for each other, the manager and the club, and if the fans play their part as well we may just defy the odds.

Going to be tough no doubt, but the squad and the manager have given us hope, and as I have said in a previous post, this is as strong as this club has been in the 50 plus years I have followed us. If we can't look forward to this season with a little bit of optimism, not sure when we ever will be given where we are now in comparison to where we have been for the last half century.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Bob bank mason » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:He's entitled to his opinion (the OP) even if he is wrong and in the minority. :laughing6:


Its gone pass that as we are trying to work out who he is or she.


Tool
Bob bank mason
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Bob bank mason » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:56 am

Mr Potato wrote:I am not sure the op is an idiot, our recruitment has been awful, our squad looks dreadful it is lacking quality and where are the goals coming from. I knew we wouldn’t spend massively but when your own manager tells you he wants a missing piece striker and doesn’t bother getting one, it’s clear something is wrong. No right back but we are ok, Connolly who hasn’t played in 2 years is our cover for peltier who is crap, and Richards who gets injured every week! It does look better today than yesterday but slightly.

I get that people are positive, I get that people are looking forward to Man City Liverpool etc, I cannot understand why people are not concerned with a severe lack of depth or quality to our squad. Instead we have been fed a fairy tail of how on the smallest budget ever it will be a Miracle etc.

Pundits have written us off for a reason, it’s easy pickings, and should anyone mention this they get labelled idiots or doom and gloom merchants. Or maybe we have just taken off the blue tinted specs and see reality.



Thank you mr potato. I can see you have a measured and well thought out response unlike some neck beards on here
Bob bank mason
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Dessy1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:01 am

norms76 wrote:What a complete tool. When you said Work, I think you meant school. Grow up ffs, if the only thing you’re concerned about is what your plastic Liverpool mates think of Cardiff.


Hahahaha tell him Norms
Dessy1927
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Sunny Jersey

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Dessy1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:05 am

No prima donnas, a United fanbase a United dressing room. A team of players willing to run through walls for the manager with a never say die attitude. Hell im really dreading this season because I really care what some no Mark who supports our opposition thinks. Wow just Wow
Dessy1927
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Sunny Jersey

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Mr Potato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 am

Dessy1927 wrote:No prima donnas, a United fanbase a United dressing room. A team of players willing to run through walls for the manager with a never say die attitude. Hell im really dreading this season because I really care what some no Mark who supports our opposition thinks. Wow just Wow



When trying to grind out results in the championship all of the above is great, in this league it’s not enough. It doesn’t matter what people think, factually this squad is built around an ok championship side that punched well above its weight last year! The general consensus last year by all of us was top 6 would’ve been a good season. Now everyone believes it’s a premiership survival squad as the premiership is poor quality!!

We have signed some decent players, we haven’t addressed 2 areas and if we get injuries we are desperately short of; in fact we do not have any, quality replacements.
Mr Potato
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 pm

I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Bob bank mason » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 pm

bluesince62 wrote:I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?


firstly its low to use a dead relative to garner support or sympathy. sorry for your loss however. we are favourites to come down and it is all because of lack of ambition from the board.
Bob bank mason
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?


firstly its low to use a dead relative to garner support or sympathy. sorry for your loss however. we are favourites to come down and it is all because of lack of ambition from the board.




What's ambition paying 100m+ or pay 30m for players? Club spends what it can afford just like you do in real life, tans Ambition was bringing debt down to manageable level which he's doing and for club to play in premiership again which it's done! if ambition for you is spending lots
££££££s then spurs totally lack ambition as spent 000000 :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 14998
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?


firstly its low to use a dead relative to garner support or sympathy. sorry for your loss however. we are favourites to come down and it is all because of lack of ambition from the board.




What's ambition paying 100m+ or pay 30m for players? Club spends what it can afford just like you do in real life, tans Ambition was bringing debt down to manageable level which he's doing and for club to play in premiership again which it's done! if ambition for you is spending lots
££££££s then spurs totally lack ambition as spent 000000 :thumbup:


What a post Allan :thumbup: :notworthy: :notworthy:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12525
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?


firstly its low to use a dead relative to garner support or sympathy. sorry for your loss however. we are favourites to come down and it is all because of lack of ambition from the board.




What's ambition paying 100m+ or pay 30m for players? Club spends what it can afford just like you do in real life, tans Ambition was bringing debt down to manageable level which he's doing and for club to play in premiership again which it's done! if ambition for you is spending lots
££££££s then spurs totally lack ambition as spent 000000 :thumbup:


What a post Allan :thumbup: :notworthy: :notworthy:



Thanks makes change from what others say about my posts :thumbup: but can only assume op is complaining about funds available to buy players well as far as I can see tan as backed him with 30m not a lot grant it but still backed him? On that basis spurs boss as not been backed compared to their fellow top 4 teams, :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 14998
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Pidgeofcdf and 55 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.