Re: Old school straightener

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
T1JMO wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:Still no takers. Not one.

Yes and I want to make as much money for them as i can

:lol:
Two people have agreed ya fake.

no they haven't! two little bitch boys who I don't respect have said they might do it. the money needs to be right first. and then its left right good night

“The money needs to be right?” Who the hell do you think you are kid, Anthony Joshua???

No kid I am not anthony joshua but I still have to consider the money side of things

Thought it was for charity little boy?

Curious as to how / why this is your only post ever on this forum. Seriously, why come in with such an aggressive pitch?
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:32 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
T1JMO wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:Still no takers. Not one.

Yes and I want to make as much money for them as i can

:lol:
Two people have agreed ya fake.

no they haven't! two little bitch boys who I don't respect have said they might do it. the money needs to be right first. and then its left right good night

“The money needs to be right?” Who the hell do you think you are kid, Anthony Joshua???

No kid I am not anthony joshua but I still have to consider the money side of things

Thought it was for charity little boy?

Curious as to how / why this is your only post ever on this forum. Seriously, why come in with such an aggressive pitch?

I think his mother is probably giving him too many coco pops for breakfast and the sugar rush is getting to his head. Three more weeks and he'll be back in school.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Bluebird1990 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Why are people still giving this tool attention
Bluebird1990

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:Why are people still giving this tool attention

I think it’s because most people find him hilarious while as most trolls like hard of hearing, the Scandinavian guy and av3 are just boring.
Keeps asking anybody out, now he’s had at least 4 offers and still making excuses :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Just humouring ourselves now the transfer window is closed. Bit of fun until we have the match to discuss on the weekend. You have to admit, while there is no doubt he is a tool, his posts are quite funny. ;)
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Why did you come on this thread then mate?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Bob bank give us a song Bob bank bob bank give us a song
stephendavid

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm

stephendavid wrote:Bob bank give us a song Bob bank bob bank give us a song

Probably a nursery rhyme
jimmy_rat

Postby Bob bank mason » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:01 pm

talk as much smack as you want mate, in a one on one, id bust you wide open with my pugilistic excellence.
Bob bank mason

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:

talk as much smack as you want mate, in a one on one, id bust you wide open with my pugilistic excellence.

Only just allowed back on your pc eh bazza
stephendavid

Postby Bob bank mason » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:07 pm

I think it’s because most people find him hilarious while as most trolls like hard of hearing, the Scandinavian guy and av3 are just boring.
Keeps asking anybody out, now he’s had at least 4 offers and still making excuses :lol:

I have not backed down from anyone you lemon head.
Bob bank mason

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:10 am

Troll :lol: Moron.. At least I post my mind on football, unlike you. Like the lonely one in the pub and a tryer :lol:
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 am

I agree whilst Bob Bank Mason is a complete idiot he is an entertaining idiot. It is so laughable the way he finds excuses to shit out of fighting anyone :laughing5:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby brickyblue » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:22 am

I will push you over and sit on you trust me you will stay down.
brickyblue

Postby HardofHearing » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:47 pm

what I heard was spot on. I knew before the rest of you. Agree about the boring jibe. Boring for me being proved right like a knew I would :thumbright: :king:
HardofHearing

Postby stephendavid » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Cmon bob bank me and you before the game sat jubilee park ya lemon head looooool
stephendavid

Postby nubbsy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 pm

HardofHearing wrote:

what I heard was spot on. I knew before the rest of you. Agree about the boring jibe. Boring for me being proved right like a knew I would :thumbright: :king:

Roaties still clucking to be proved right for kicks.
nubbsy

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:55 pm

stephendavid wrote:Cmon bob bank me and you before the game sat jubilee park ya lemon head looooool

Okay fella, sounds good. Can you send me a message with a rough estimate of the purse. And which charity you were thinking of. If all he numbers make sense I'm game.
Bob bank mason

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I agree whilst Bob Bank Mason is a complete idiot he is an entertaining idiot. It is so laughable the way he finds excuses to shit out of fighting anyone :laughing5:

Come on tony, put a package together, make me a financial offer and maybe we can make the fight.
Bob bank mason

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Can you fight the coin throwers Bob Bank? Like our very own forum vigilante!
jimmy_rat

Postby stephendavid » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:

Come on tony, put a package together, make me a financial offer and maybe we can make the fight.

No money lad as your post stated 'old school straightener' fella
stephendavid

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:09 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

My original post says that it is for charity. So if you want to go off and have a look at te figures , me and you will come up with a suitable purse number and go from there.
Bob bank mason

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm

brickyblue wrote:I will push you over and sit on you trust me you will stay down.

Lil pussy ass motherfucker. It's for charity we need to put on a show, men throw hands. Little bitch boys push and sit on men
Bob bank mason

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Faggot
CardiffCityBlue

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:13 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
brickyblue wrote:I will push you over and sit on you trust me you will stay down.

Lil pussy ass motherfucker. It's for charity we need to put on a show, men throw hands. Little bitch boys push and sit on men

Why is this idot allowed to call people a pussy,plus the insestual suggestion? The man is obviously un-hinged :banghead:
bluesince62

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

My original post says that it is for charity. So if you want to go off and have a look at te figures , me and you will come up with a suitable purse number and go from there.

Figures lol who do you think you are mind......il give £100 to your chosen charity just to slap you fella time & place bazza??
stephendavid

Postby norms76 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 am

stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

Figures lol who do you think you are mind......il give £100 to your chosen charity just to slap you fella time & place bazza??

He’s not going to fight anyone mate, the guy is a mug and couldn’t even fight sleep.

The internet does funny things to people. It’s just working out which multi this sad c**t belongs to.
norms76

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:22 am

norms76 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:

He’s not going to fight anyone mate, the guy is a mug and couldn’t even fight sleep.

The internet does funny things to people. It’s just working out which multi this sad c**t belongs to.

I agree mate,just having a bit of banter with the mug lol,my guess is its AV4 fella
stephendavid

Postby joeywills98 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:45 am

What was the outcome of this in the end? Did anyone actually meet up with him?
joeywills98

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:21 pm

joeywills98 wrote:What was the outcome of this in the end? Did anyone actually meet up with him?

I actually forgot about this thread. :lol:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat