Looks like Arter done deal

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:25 pm

If Arter does go through, then a clever, financially savvy summer has made us a stronger CLUB. OK still need a striker in my opinion, but we've not bought a whole new side as Fulham and Wolves have done which will be key to not breaking up the camerarderie. I think we will keep the feel good factor, we've bought British, young, hungry, pacey players, with something to prove, along with one technically gifted European player to supplement the energy that I'm sure we will play with.

We are better equipped than last time, maybe still not quite strong enough o stay up, but it's a longer term plan that I see unfolding.
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Looks like Arter done deal

Postby theclaw » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Maybe Tan will open his pocket in January as long there is a realistic chance to stay up.
theclaw

Postby montyblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Is Arter a loan deal they are on about 10 mill besic went from everton to boro 6 mill similar player.
montyblue

Postby salopiancity » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Barclay1 wrote:If Arter does go through, then a clever, financially savvy summer has made us a stronger CLUB. OK still need a striker in my opinion, but we've not bought a whole new side as Fulham and Wolves have done which will be key to not breaking up the camerarderie. I think we will keep the feel good factor, we've bought British, young, hungry, pacey players, with something to prove, along with one technically gifted European player to supplement the energy that I'm sure we will play with.

We are better equipped than last time, maybe still not quite strong enough o stay up, but it's a longer term plan that I see unfolding.

If it doesn’t work for Fulham or Wolves they’ll be fooked next year with financial fair play rules and have to sell big time. :laughing6:
salopiancity

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

theclaw wrote:Maybe Tan will open his pocket in January as long there is a realistic chance to stay up.

Let's hope so - At least this time if NW Is here ;) We will not have a Clueless Clown in place like lat time !!!! ( OGS ) :oops:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat