Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style


A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Now that the transfer window is shut, attention turns to the first game. How would you lineup and who would you pick ??
My preference for Bournemouth would be a 5/4/1 playing with wingbacks and wide players.

Etheridge
Richards
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Cunningham
Ralls
Gunnarsson
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid

Subs:-Smithies
Manga
Connolly
Paterson
Camarasa
Mendez-Laing
Zohore

What would your choice be ??

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Smithies


Patterson Manga Morrison Bennett

Gunnarson

Murphy Ralls Camarasa Mendez Laing

Reid



Bench

Zohore
Peltier
Etheridge
Bamba
Hoilett
Madine
Tomlin

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank god Neil Warnock picks the team not you lot

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.

I'm not a big fan of Damore if I'm honest,must be better options surly

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Etheridge

Jazz
Manga
Morrison
Bennett

Ralls
Gunnarsson

Murphy
Reid
Hoilett

Zohore

Smithies
Camarasa
Bamba
Paterson
Cunningham
Mendez-Laing
Madine

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:58 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Thank god Neil Warnock picks the team not you lot

My thoughts exactly. :lol: :lol:

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm

tonythomas wrote:Now that the transfer window is shut, attention turns to the first game. How would you lineup and who would you pick ??
My preference for Bournemouth would be a 5/4/1 playing with wingbacks and wide players.

Etheridge
Richards
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Cunningham
Ralls
Gunnarsson
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid

Subs:-Smithies
Manga
Connolly
Paterson
Camarasa
Mendez-Laing
Zohore

What would your choice be ??


Would probably go with something similar, except swap Cunningham for Bennett at centre-half, he's a better defender in my opinion. Maybe Zohore for Reid and bring Reid on 60 minutes to run them around.

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 am

Don't think camarasa will be in the mix as he won't have had enough time to gel with the rest of players.

ETHERIDGE
RICHARDS MORRISON BAMBA BENNETT
RALLS PATTERSON
REID
MURPHY ZOHORE HOILETT
SUBS
SMITHIES
PELTIER
MANGA
GUNNARSON
MENDEZ LAING
WARD
MADINE

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am

Gringo22 wrote:Don't think camarasa will be in the mix as he won't have had enough time to gel with the rest of players.

ETHERIDGE
RICHARDS MORRISON BAMBA BENNETT
RALLS PATTERSON
REID
MURPHY ZOHORE HOILETT
SUBS
SMITHIES
PELTIER
MANGA
GUNNARSON
MENDEZ LAING
WARD
MADINE


I like that team. A bit of a gamble playing Paterson as a DM but it could work although I think NW will go with Bamba in that position.

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

Etheridge
Richards Morrison Bamba Bennett
Ralls Gunnarsson
Murphy Paterson Hoilett
Zohore
Subs: Smithies, Cunningham, Reid (bring on 65th minute for Paterson), Manga, Madine(bring on 75th minute for Zohore), Peltier, Mendez-Laing (bring on in the 70th minute for Murphy)

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

Etheridge

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Patterson

Murphy
Reid
Hoilett

Zohore

Subs- Smithies, Cunningham, Gunnerson,Camarasa, Harris, NML, Madine

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.

I'm not a big fan of Damore if I'm honest,must be better options surly


The way Bouremouth pass it about his energy maybe of use.
id imagine he will go with Gunnersson but he hasn't had much game time preseason. I guess the Spanish guy is the other option but I literally know nothing about him so went with Demour

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we


I hope your wrong especially set up like that we got no chance.

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:47 pm

I can see Warnock going with:
Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Peltier
Gunnar
Ralls
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid
Then either Paterson (Reid up top) or Zohore (Reid No 10)

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we


I hope your wrong especially set up like that we got no chance.

If we set up like that then Warnock has completely lost the plot :lol:

Luckily for us he hasn’t :lol:

That’s the sort of lineup I’d expect from Trollope :lol:

Not even Slade would pick that team.
Post a reply