Happy with business but..

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby neilst » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:59 pm

I would of kept bogle would have him in the squad anyday over madine and what happens if we have injures think we short up front and dont think bobby reid will fit the lone striker and be more suited as no10 role the way we play.
neilst

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Happy with business but..

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 pm

neilst wrote:I would of kept bogle would have him in the squad anyday over madine and what happens if we have injures think we short up front and dont think bobby reid will fit the lone striker and be more suited as no10 role the way we play.

He’s bit of a dick apparently. Faking to be sick and not turning up to training. Done it at a few clubs now.
Escott1927

Re: Happy with business but..

Postby Carlossus » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
neilst wrote:I would of kept bogle would have him in the squad anyday over madine and what happens if we have injures think we short up front and dont think bobby reid will fit the lone striker and be more suited as no10 role the way we play.

He’s bit of a dick apparently. Faking to be sick and not turning up to training. Done it at a few clubs now.

Its a shame really, most fans appreciate Bogles potential, but if these rumours are true he needs a big wake up call. Speaking of Madine I think he has something to offer just havent found his niche yet.Speaking of Bobby Reid i trust Warnock and I dont see him as the lone striker, he has other weapons in his arsenal.
Carlossus

Return to General Chat