Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WALLETGATE….THIN END OF THE WEDGE!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Walletgate is proving more divisive than scarfgate

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Bluesman wrote:For God's sake The Hangedman get a life do you really have nothing better to do than complain about nothing. Do you really think fans are going to be waving the wallets in you face. Grow up.

Mate this is a serious issue that is playing on people's minds. Have some compassion will you ffs!

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 am

Vince Alm, respected fans’ spokesman, has stated on FB that “only prize freeze season ticket holders from 2016 2017 who renewed season tickets before the end of March 2018 were entitled to the gift which was the wallet. the club announced this in February and March on several occasions hope that helps.” But we all know this is only club appeasement!

Well, the Club didn't do that for me and I'm under the prize freeze. I'm not too bothered about it and more happy to get the season ticket

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 am

I am in Italy at the mo and have told the missus we need to get an early flight back to check I have a wallet with my renewal. I’m also concerned that the wallet is brown and hope this is not the startings of a move to change shirt colour to a tan shade of brown! #distressed... is there a SamariTAN’s help line?

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:29 am

Bluesman wrote:For God's sake The Hangedman get a life do you really have nothing better to do than complain about nothing. Do you really think fans are going to be waving the wallets in you face. Grow up.

Whooooooooooooosh

8F5E3B30-1427-4EE1-A72E-677FAC7FC706.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.