Transfer Window Overall

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Transfer Window Overall

Postby BLUEUSA » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:57 am

Led in a hospital bed in the USA recovering from surgery and quite pleased overall with the transfers that NW has completed.

I believe we have strengthened the squad considerably with our acquisitions. I know many have thought we need another striker (and that would have been nice) but I have thought for a while that the weakness in the team hasn’t been the lack of a goal scorer but the lack of someone that can provide the link from midfield to the front players. I hope that with the new players that had been solved.

Looking forward to watching all tha games live on US television providing I am home by Saturday. Also hope to get a ticket for a live game at CCS on my annual visit to Wales in the autumn.
BLUEUSA

Transfer Window Overall

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat