Bournemouth game on the box?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby Blue_Barber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 am

Him in Portugal anyone know if it’s on the box?
Blue_Barber
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Location: Valleys

Bournemouth game on the box?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 am

Blue_Barber wrote:Him in Portugal anyone know if it’s on the box?


Not on Sky or BT.
Whereabouts are you? I’m off there shortly.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5710
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby Gringo22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 am

Should able to stream it as I believe most premier league games you can find a stream.
Gringo22
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 am

It will be on all the foreign satellite channels ,nbc,bein,tns,
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12866
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:47 am

All these channels
Attachments
Screenshot_20180810-084533_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180810-084533_Chrome.jpg (202.61 KiB) Viewed 3249 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12866
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:03 am

wez1927 wrote:All these channels


What a bloke!

where do you find this info?
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly


Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby Blue_Barber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:Him in Portugal anyone know if it’s on the box?


Not on Sky or BT.
Whereabouts are you? I’m off there shortly.


Albufeira it’s absolutely stunning out here at mo between 30-40 degrees
Blue_Barber
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Location: Valleys

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:Him in Portugal anyone know if it’s on the box?


Not on Sky or BT.
Whereabouts are you? I’m off there shortly.


Albufeira it’s absolutely stunning out here at mo between 30-40 degrees


Nice, I know it well. We’re about 30 minutes West.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5710
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby Dessy1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:All these channels


Is it defo on those channels? I’m in Jersey with iptv and have most of those channels. Thanks in advance
Dessy1927
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Sunny Jersey

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:All these channels


Is it defo on those channels? I’m in Jersey with iptv and have most of those channels. Thanks in advance

Yes defo
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12866
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby Dessy1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:All these channels


Is it defo on those channels? I’m in Jersey with iptv and have most of those channels. Thanks in advance

Yes defo


Perfect cheers bud
Dessy1927
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Sunny Jersey

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby bluewho » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 pm

what do I need to whatch these channels on a laptop whats best to down load without going through a whole kodi saga
User avatar
bluewho
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: Valleys

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby nubbsy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:16 pm

bluewho wrote:what do I need to whatch these channels on a laptop whats best to down load without going through a whole kodi saga



Just go on the websites wez linked you don't need to download anything.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Bournemouth game on the box?

Postby bluewho » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:41 pm

anbody found a working link just have endless links that dish out pop up pages
User avatar
bluewho
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: Valleys



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bakedalasker, BlakeCCFC, BournvilleBlue, Doggccfc86, Gaynor Straight, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, jockinwales, montyblue, paulh_85, steveed, welshrarebit and 146 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.