Loans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Loans

Postby buckleys brewery » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am

Can anyone explain to me how Fulham have got 5 loan players, when we were only allowed 2.
buckleys brewery

Loans

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Loans

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:36 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Can anyone explain to me how Fulham have got 5 loan players, when we were only allowed 2.

It's 2 from the UK. I believe it's unlimited from anywhere else.

I'm sure there is a limit to how many can be in your matchday squad though.
jimmy_rat

Postby buckleys brewery » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Can anyone explain to me how Fulham have got 5 loan players, when we were only allowed 2.

Cheers Jimmy. Was it you that posted the rules on here yesterday? They weren’t very clear, really, just said you’re allowed 2 at any time and no more than 4 in a season. Maybe Warnock was confused, hence why we didn’t bring in a loan striker.
buckleys brewery

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:50 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Cheers Jimmy. Was it you that posted the rules on here yesterday? They weren’t very clear, really, just said you’re allowed 2 at any time and no more than 4 in a season. Maybe Warnock was confused, hence why we didn’t bring in a loan striker.

Yeah. I googled it. Not an expert. Agree it wasn't very clear. Was the last line that got me...

"loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas."
jimmy_rat

Return to General Chat